greater Xmas Tree - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

greater Xmas Tree

Started by undertaker22, December 19, 2016, 11:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Zidkon on December 20, 2016, 01:04:05 AM
The problem with your example is that the movie repeats day after day giving you more chances to see it  ;)

And that they announce it a lot of time before.
Will someone close hellbound for you after 25th?

Clonage

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Zidkon

Quote from: Peorexo on December 20, 2016, 01:04:54 AM
Will someone close hellbound for you after 25th?

Wrong topic bro, someone is overthinking about it I guess.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Zidkon on December 20, 2016, 01:04:05 AM
The problem with your example is that the movie repeats day after day giving you more chances to see it  ;)

And that they announce it a lot of time before.
But the match won't be repeated. You get what i meant :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Mijamoto

Quote from: Zidkon on December 19, 2016, 10:13:00 PM
Not really, I said 1 week, no more no less. Why 1 week? simple, they informed that event 2 days before the weekend, so if I had plans for the weekend I'll lose those 2 days and will use the time on the week days for the boosts.

The logic is simple, thinking on everyone not only on a small part of the people.

Don't you realize this?

Better the boost than nothing? not really, I couldn't use it so for me there were no boost at all.

I can agree that notice of events should be annonced 1 week before, that at least would save GMs some... lets call it "disappointment" from some players.

But i disagree on "I want, i couldnt" opinion, cause its egocentric, selfish and just ridicilous. GMs cant satisfy everyones wishes! What if i want noobody playing while I work, sleep, eat, make dinner and do more or less romantic things? Should everybody now bow low and obey? I think not, im not expecting this. I do realise that here like in real life we have a democracy, when wish of mayority is the rule, but wish of minority is respected and when possible fulfilled. I agree that better that event is, than it is not, cause it has more benefits than just xp/sp boost to me personally, e.g. it creates a good image of Server, it helps my clan members and some of enemies that are not ready for pvp yet.

In general i would be ashamed to write egocentric sentencis like u did.

David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Zidkon

Quote from: GhostSlayer on December 20, 2016, 06:15:20 AM
But the match won't be repeated. You get what i meant :D

If its a match you get informed like months before it ... anyways you got my point.

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 20, 2016, 06:39:28 AM
I can agree that notice of events should be annonced 1 week before, that at least would save GMs some... lets call it "disappointment" from some players.

But i disagree on "I want, i couldnt" opinion, cause its egocentric, selfish and just ridicilous. GMs cant satisfy everyones wishes! What if i want noobody playing while I work, sleep, eat, make dinner and do more or less romantic things? Should everybody now bow low and obey? I think not, im not expecting this. I do realise that here like in real life we have a democracy, when wish of mayority is the rule, but wish of minority is respected and when possible fulfilled. I agree that better that event is, than it is not, cause it has more benefits than just xp/sp boost to me personally, e.g. it creates a good image of Server, it helps my clan members and some of enemies that are not ready for pvp yet.

In general i would be ashamed to write egocentric sentencis like u did.

What are you talking about? Where my opinion were selfish? I wasn't thinking only on me but on all the people in the server, that it affected me is something that enforce me to put a stronger opinion and point on it. And what democracy are you talking about? GM's decide stuff without even asking people so your concept is totally wrong.

GM's can't satisfy everyone that is clear to me, but the point is they're not even thinking on how many people does get satisfied with this.... think again, only stores announces a 100% off promotions 1 day before it happens, because they want the less people to use that promotion.

So your point is?