Epic Bosses Respawns

News:

Main Menu

Epic Bosses Respawns

Started by Picksy, December 21, 2016, 06:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Hello again :D

Wanted to come and talk a bit about the respawn timers on epics since there has been alot of discussion about a certain clan farming them nonstop "on respawn".

Atm, epics are always spawning during the same time (zaken, tezza and AQ specially) because once people kill them, their respawn start at dawn and since there is no one to kill them, they always get killed at a certain hour, which then makes their respawn go back to starting at dawn, and again, no one there to kill them, so they get killed at the same hour as before and it continues like this everytime.

It has been happening like this almost since the start of the server and since there are certain clans that QQ about epics spawn times and about others farming epics without competition blablabla (no life bot clan), I would ask if there isn't something that can be done about this ?

I personally want the server to last as long as possible and if people are actually mad about this, I don't mind if epic boss spawn timers are changed and I bet that most guys wouldn't mind either. This can actually mean more pvp for epics and even if my side doesn't win the pvp (kappa), we would at least have some fun pvping which is what we are all looking forward in this game. (except my pve clan)

I don't know, maybe everyone can share their opinions here and see if we can come up with a good solution for this "problem"

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Picksy on December 21, 2016, 06:13:39 AM
Hello again :D

Wanted to come and talk a bit about the respawn timers on epics since there has been alot of discussion about a certain clan farming them nonstop "on respawn".

Atm, epics are always spawning during the same time (zaken, tezza and AQ specially) because once people kill them, their respawn start at dawn and since there is no one to kill them, they always get killed at a certain hour, which then makes their respawn go back to starting at dawn, and again, no one there to kill them, so they get killed at the same hour as before and it continues like this everytime.

It has been happening like this almost since the start of the server and since there are certain clans that QQ about epics spawn times and about others farming epics without competition blablabla (no life bot clan), I would ask if there isn't something that can be done about this ?

I personally want the server to last as long as possible and if people are actually mad about this, I don't mind if epic boss spawn timers are changed and I bet that most guys wouldn't mind either. This can actually mean more pvp for epics and even if my side doesn't win the pvp (kappa), we would at least have some fun pvping which is what we are all looking forward in this game. (except my pve clan)

I don't know, maybe everyone can share their opinions here and see if we can come up with a good solution for this "problem"
Picksy for president!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Abruzzi

Mr.President please, would be pleaseure for us to know when it is comfortable for You, to spawn epics.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

Vendettacz

Facts, no bullshits:
- winning side is unhappy, because people are not online at this hour to kill epic/pvp for them.
- loosing side is happy, because this is only time they can get epics without pvp.

I guess it is like with "opening HB at 25.12. topic", you cannot please all people...

Solution for AQ is simple, kill it at morning like 7am, and then it will spawn like at 3am at morning, and if you kill that 3am morning one, the next one is like 11pm. Simple. :p
professional retarded driver

Picksy

Quote from: Abruzzi on December 21, 2016, 10:28:15 AM
Mr.President please, would be pleaseure for us to know when it is comfortable for You, to spawn epics.
anytime that enemies come to contest it, thats the confortable time for me.

Clonage

Quote from: Abruzzi on December 21, 2016, 10:28:15 AM

? He is the most active person on CP when it comes to epics. Do you really think he cares about when it is more comfortable for him or not...
Your attempt on trying to make yourself look smart just made you look dumb as fvck.
Try again pls.

Can't even buff properly and shit talks on forums.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

artMaster

Quote from: Picksy on December 21, 2016, 11:20:56 AM
anytime that enemies come to contest it, thats the confortable time for me.
Dont get your point...you are killing those epics without competition ? or you want to kill those epics in time when you have ppl online ?

Because i have solution for you, in both scenarios, in 1st one just wait for enemies one time, and kill it in time with you like, on 2nd scenario...get your ppl online in time when enemies are killing it and stop...QQ ?:D

Picksy

Quote from: artMaster on December 21, 2016, 11:30:59 AM
Dont get your point...you are killing those epics without competition ? or you want to kill those epics in time when you have ppl online ?

Because i have solution for you, in both scenarios, in 1st one just wait for enemies one time, and kill it in time with you like, on 2nd scenario...get your ppl online in time when enemies are killing it and stop...QQ ?:D
Wait wait wait XD is this a real answer, or ur just trolling ? XD
We are indeed killing epics with little to no competition. And yes, we do have enough people online to kill them.
Ur telling me to wait for an enemy to come for an epic, so that I can go there after and pvp ?
And also.... I'm not qqing (???) I'm happy with how things are atm, just made this post cause I wanted to actually help everyone else on server who is qqing about not being able to get a single epic cause they always die at bad hours for them.
I guess I'm delusional to think anyone in this server needs help, ur all too pro for that, please link me your boss jewls, kiss kiss <3

Vendettacz

Quote from: Picksy on December 21, 2016, 11:45:59 AM
they (epics) always die at bad hours for them.

bad hour = FEAR have ppl online to fight for it. :)
professional retarded driver

artMaster

Quote from: Picksy on December 21, 2016, 11:45:59 AM
Wait wait wait XD is this a real answer, or ur just trolling ? XD
We are indeed killing epics with little to no competition. And yes, we do have enough people online to kill them.
Ur telling me to wait for an enemy to come for an epic, so that I can go there after and pvp ?
And also.... I'm not qqing (???) I'm happy with how things are atm, just made this post cause I wanted to actually help everyone else on server who is qqing about not being able to get a single epic cause they always die at bad hours for them.
I guess I'm delusional to think anyone in this server needs help, ur all too pro for that, please link me your boss jewls, kiss kiss <3
Wow then you are indeed amazing ! But i have found solution for this problem also :) Take your all equipment and drop in giran, then delete your chars, and start from 0. You will have competition, and wars, and everything what you want now :)
kiss kiss <3   Ring of Orc Shaman [?]  <--- my epics

Picksy

Quote from: artMaster on December 21, 2016, 12:12:09 PM
Wow then you are indeed amazing ! But i have found solution for this problem also :) Take your all equipment and drop in giran, then delete your chars, and start from 0. You will have competition, and wars, and everything what you want now :)
kiss kiss <3   Ring of Orc Shaman [?]  <--- my epics
I realize I'm wasting my time here, and ur kinda insulting my inteligence with your dumbtard comments so I'm just gonna take   this opportunity to leave this topic and go wash my eyes, have a nice day

artMaster

Quote from: Picksy on December 21, 2016, 12:23:26 PM
I realize I'm wasting my time here, and ur kinda insulting my inteligence with your dumbtard comments so I'm just gonna take   this opportunity to leave this topic and go wash my eyes, have a nice day
Sorry if you felt hurt with my words...but im not trolling now, its so easy to delete chars and start from 0. And you will have all about what you complain from beginig, wars and competiton. Either way...ppl who are not playing as hard as you (or who are just dumb and cant buff themselfs) will never catch you, and you will stay with your epics on giran stairs nad never have fun from game. Because fun for you is pvp right ?At least you are all talking like that.