News:

Main Menu

Epic Bosses Respawns

Started by Picksy, December 21, 2016, 06:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: Alexander on December 21, 2016, 04:31:12 PM
+1

I would actually set all the epics respawn times static for the evenings this way we can have a nice pvps and no more confusion about epics respawn times.

This. We wanted to have static spawn times on the previous server already, hope GMs will reconsider they're opinion about it on this one. This change could provide a lot more fun to server.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

EpicEvilPotatoe

Make Epic Bosses Respawns Great Again

Naiz

Quote from: freefarm on December 21, 2016, 09:04:57 PM
Sounds like bullsh1t after your clan got so many epics with broken spawn time and no competition at all.
But i give you chance to prove your words, there was a topic with 60+ pages when everyone was able to suggest something for server, you free to link me the suggestions from fear :D

You can ask Track or Drake. I was the one suggesting it on clan leaders meeting with GMs on previous server. Only Fear agreed to this idea(we were enemies back then).

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: Naiz on December 21, 2016, 09:44:15 PM
You can ask Track or Drake. I was the one suggesting it on clan leaders meeting with GMs on previous server. Only Fear agreed to this idea(we were enemies back then).
Others didnt want cuz time to log 20ppl at 3am for qa right ?

Naiz

Quote from: Peorexo on December 21, 2016, 10:17:27 PM
Others didnt want cuz time to log 20ppl at 3am for qa right ?

Exactly.

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

stanko

Quote from: Naiz on December 21, 2016, 09:44:15 PM
I can vouch for this info, but this idea was ignored dunno why.
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Abruzzi

This is the most ridiculous topic ever :D :D :D Make valky, anthy on weekedns and small epics after work :D
Youre on shrooms or what? Is this serious? And why we have sieges on only 2 castles still cannot get the point. You take smaller clan chances to have castle.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

Peorexo

Quote from: Abruzzi on December 21, 2016, 10:36:20 PM
This is the most ridiculous topic ever :D :D :D Make valky, anthy on weekedns and small epics after work :D
Youre on shrooms or what? Is this serious? And why we have sieges on only 2 castles still cannot get the point. You take smaller clan chances to have castle.
You know that no small clans would get any castle right? Try launching all castles and you will boost the top clans only.

Abruzzi

Quote from: Peorexo on December 21, 2016, 10:38:07 PM
You know that no small clans would get any castle right? Try launching all castles and you will boost the top clans only.
With all castles on same time (ofc announced before beginning no point atm), other clans will have chances for castle. What chance they have now?

mariyan

Thats why there should be bigger random window for epics... dont you miss the old times camping baium for hours? Or you just want to log for 1h a day, kill the raid and go back to forum trolling

Abruzzi

Quote from: mariyan on December 22, 2016, 12:57:22 AM
Thats why there should be bigger random window for epics... dont you miss the old times camping baium for hours? Or you just want to log for 1h a day, kill the raid and go back to forum trolling
Nono pls, AQ 18:00 when most of ppl are back from work, if not killed till 20:00 gm must despawn it and we wait for the next day. 20-21 dinner break no epics (server shutdown will be nice also), 21-22 spawn orfen, zaken, core but low levels so to kill them faster and go to sleep.

+GekKey+

What about the players that play on different gmt?