Suggestion Zaken's Door - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion Zaken's Door

Started by cantau, January 03, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmaure

Quote from: Picksy on January 03, 2017, 07:17:11 PM
XD 3 parties (not even all online at same prime time) winning server, is totally because we have more people, nothing to do with actual skill/organization right ? Bro, its sad when u say things like this, enemies outnumber us 24/7. As I said earlier, u guys could've had way more epics if u stop pussying out and pvp for once. It is rare for us to have all 3 parties active, there are many epics where we are only 1 merged party and we get the epics cause as soon as you see Fear clan tag, you pr and pussy out instead of fighting for it.

I understand that its easy to live a life full of excuses, always blaming something other than ourselves, but sometimes we have to wake up, admit that we are full of bulsh1t, fix our problems and improve. Thats my advice for you, even tho I know you will ignore this and insult me right away.

Oneplayer

Well as you say ... I just do not want to see them crying and criticizing russianmafia because I recruit people like they did on Sunday, I know that when I change in something the same happened to the last server when FEAR and exidium went crazy to recruit All the server for both bamdos and they finished ... it is simply a server to enjoy and people doing it shit, like what they did that to recruit exemples simply to be able to gain epics and mingles ...

Morel

Actually I cant see any downsides of recruting (mass recruting)

+ MORE PVP
+ people learn to cooparate with others
+ MORE PVP
+ competition motivates people to play more/play better
+ MORE PVP
+ people finnaly learn how to play their characters / how to buff / HOW TO MANAGE MANA
+ side which was wininng will has finally some trouble with getting epics/xp spots
+ "random" people will join "factor" clans and participate in main events (epics/sieges)
+ new friends yay !

So recruit as much people as you can handle :>

Morela - True hero of common people

mruwqa

Quote from: Morel on January 03, 2017, 08:06:53 PM
Actually I cant see any downsides of recruting (mass recruting)

+ MORE PVP
+ people learn to cooparate with others
+ MORE PVP
+ competition motivates people to play more/play better
+ MORE PVP
+ people finnaly learn how to play their characters / how to buff / HOW TO MANAGE MANA
+ side which was wininng will has finally some trouble with getting epics/xp spots
+ "random" people will join "factor" clans and participate in main events (epics/sieges)
+ new friends yay !

So recruit as much people as you can handle :>
the problem is those people doesnt even want to learn/improve :)   they dont give a broken sht about this game even if they donate 500euro as they do and buy top eq they have no clue about this game  :D    F1 attack  F2 closed eyes.     tested like 100people here, maybe 5 stayed and yet they are nowhere close to havin knowledge to be able to kill Fear cps :))

yday 3ppl pmed during day for clan, asking them to play OL/WC they lauged its box char and noone will ever play it.  :)

even if I triple numbers with such people I wont be able to kill  9people with +- good knowledge
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Abruzzi

First lesson: If youre tank close your eyes rush your enemies and bsoe when open them :D
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others