Web Analytics
Suggestion Zaken's Door

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion Zaken's Door

Started by cantau, January 03, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantau

Since Fear have killed 90-95% of RB Epics.
Why don't you change the zaken's door time, i mean it closes at 06:00AM, it takes 1h to close and atm i think nobody can fight em for 1h.

Rayleigh

Funkeh

What? It might be Fear's advantage, it might be others advantage, depends who enters before 6 AM. If you cant kill Fears before, you wont kill them later even if the door is opened.
Nm x30:
CobraStyle - es/bp
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

cantau

Quote from: Funkeh on January 03, 2017, 12:59:03 PM
What? It might be Fear's advantage, it might be others advantage, depends who enters before 6 AM. If you cant kill Fears before, you wont kill them later even if the door is opened.

I mean Zaken's Door always was open for 2m instead of 1h and if it stays open for 1h you know you won't kill it.

Rayleigh

mruwqa

i dont think that Fear killed even 50% of zakens here atm.  Disable mass ressing through doors because thats the thing that they cannot stand. when they lose pvp they do anything to get back aka exploit doors :))

BTW aint u the one who QQed about Aq being too strong?  XD    how about Core doors? they stay open only for 3minutes after u open them :((
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Vendettacz

Ask DM how to do it.

Suggestion, add PvP zone to zaken ship. Same as Frintezza have.
professional retarded driver

Peorexo

Quote from: mruwqa on January 03, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
i dont think that Fear killed even 50% of zakens here atm.  Disable mass ressing through doors because thats the thing that they cannot stand. when they lose pvp they do anything to get back aka exploit doors :))

BTW aint u the one who QQed about Aq being too strong?  XD    how about Core doors? they stay open only for 3minutes after u open them :((
We did kill more than that according to my dataset

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 03, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

cantau

Quote from: mruwqa on January 03, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

That post was because i wasn't able to move (lure) QA :D

Rayleigh

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 03, 2017, 01:22:35 PM
Ask DM how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Morel

Quote from: cantau on January 03, 2017, 12:54:37 PM
Since Fear have killed 90-95% of RB Epics.
Why don't you change the zaken's door time, i mean it closes at 06:00AM, it takes 1h to close and atm i think nobody can fight em for 1h.

so you basically want to skip PVP and get epics ? :<

I can recommend Baylor, there is instance, none can enter with you - so you can farm it without pvping (omg I am so funny :x )
Morela - True hero of common people

Picksy

Quote from: Morel on January 03, 2017, 06:11:37 PM
so you basically want to skip PVP and get epics ? :<

I can recommend Baylor, there is instance, none can enter with you - so you can farm it without pvping (omg I am so funny :x )
what are you talking about, impossibru to go past tears  ;)

Oneplayer

Quiet and other clans are recruiting people ... maybe not won in items and level but may in quantity if, just hope that now do not start crying the FEAR as they were on Sunday when Russianmafia recruited Mira Cp ... If same they have Ex EXIDIUM = morela Cpretard = Envy etc ... is sought is to balance the server and not like the FEAR q recruited without worrying about enemies or honor in the game just to be able to win epics ....

Picksy

Quote from: Oneplayer on January 03, 2017, 07:05:47 PM
Quiet and other clans are recruiting people ... maybe not won in items and level but may in quantity if, just hope that now do not start crying the FEAR as they were on Sunday when Russianmafia recruited Mira Cp ... If same they have Ex EXIDIUM = morela Cpretard = Envy etc ... is sought is to balance the server and not like the FEAR q recruited without worrying about enemies or honor in the game just to be able to win epics ....

XD 3 parties (not even all online at same prime time) winning server, is totally because we have more people, nothing to do with actual skill/organization right ? Bro, its sad when u say things like this, enemies outnumber us 24/7. As I said earlier, u guys could've had way more epics if u stop pussying out and pvp for once. It is rare for us to have all 3 parties active, there are many epics where we are only 1 merged party and we get the epics cause as soon as you see Fear clan tag, you pr and pussy out instead of fighting for it.

I understand that its easy to live a life full of excuses, always blaming something other than ourselves, but sometimes we have to wake up, admit that we are full of bulsh1t, fix our problems and improve. Thats my advice for you, even tho I know you will ignore this and insult me right away.