Web Analytics
Macro for equiping armor(full set)

News:

Main Menu

Macro for equiping armor(full set)

Started by Blacklist, January 18, 2017, 05:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacklist

Hello.Macro for equiping an entire armor set is not working,like i made macro for a full draco set for example (4 parts) and when i use it it only equips me 1 part.Can u fix that please. Thx.

artMaster

Quote from: Blacklist on January 18, 2017, 05:18:43 AM
Hello.Macro for equiping an entire armor set is not working,like i made macro for a full draco set for example (4 parts) and when i use it it only equips me 1 part.Can u fix that please. Thx.
Yes, they can, but they wouldnt do it because of exploits from last server. You must live with it.

MIkel

Well, you have to put /delay 1 between parts. It is working, but it is not usefull at all xD
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

mruwqa

Quote from: MIkel on January 18, 2017, 09:06:24 AM
Well, you have to put /delay 1 between parts. It is working, but it is not usefull at all xD
its very useful still when I wear 7sets xD
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Morel

How it was exploited on last server? o.O
Morela - True hero of common people

artMaster

Quote from: Morel on January 18, 2017, 07:05:13 PM
How it was exploited on last server? o.O
I dont know, it has something with fast clicking, why you open regent pounch or ancient tomes 1 per second? There was answer form gms somewere that this makro is related with this and must be like now.

Zidkon

Probably they patched an exploit with Reagent Pouch or items like that (the ones you open) to be opened 1 per sec or something like that, an that affected macros as well.

Not sure but they seems related.