Started by Khazir, February 07, 2017, 08:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khazir

XerXis

BloodyWoman

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

I do, and will do accordingly. Been just busy with life and work.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Khazir

QuoteI do, and will do accordingly. Been just busy with life and work.
Track any updates?

abusinG

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 16, 2017, 09:03:32 PM
I do, and will do accordingly. Been just busy with life and work.

any good new for server ? U.u
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

Seboulba1988

Seboulba Dragon-Network NM30X <3 Since C3

henunu

Khazir

I really understand you guys being busy but you dont even have time to log check forum / write something about current situation?
=^TrackZero^= Last Active: March 08, 2017, 01:21:26 PM
^Alannah^  Last Active:February 19, 2017, 02:43:24 PM
cmon get serious and dont fuc k around with people if you want to be treated with respect then respect people who decide to play on your server. Its always the same story with dragon...

Naiz

Quote from: Khazir on March 11, 2017, 02:11:09 AM
I really understand you guys being busy but you dont even have time to log check forum / write something about current situation?
cmon get serious and dont fuc k around with people if you want to be treated with respect then respect people who decide to play on your server. Its always the same story with dragon...

#believe
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Barbaro

Quote from: Khazir on March 11, 2017, 02:11:09 AM

+1

TrackZero latest post:

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 27, 2017, 12:30:30 PM
I have a special situation in real life, which i cant delay and thats the reason of my absense.
Anyhow everything will be normal in few days.
Regarding the server, i cant read sagas and dramas, there will be no reset and wipe. Bad things happen, bad times come and go, we move on and thats it.

Talk to you soon guys, ty for understanding.

Well he's trapped in the himalayas or fighting aliens somewhere in the universe otherwise i dont understand the absence and what about Alannah^? shes lost in time as well because one thing is track who gave some excuse but alannah? where are you? btw Drake^ & Evacuate^ last activity here was months ago.
"Few" days are turning into weeks, people who kept playing here are getting bored and losing interest every day, those who "left" (because you don't really leave DN dont fool yourself) just log in for some olympiad games & transfer points, btw i've seen at least one "banned" Gm friend ingame running around fully geared like if he was unbanned or bypassed the ban. So wtf is going on?

You better give another 2-3 lines statement Track, and better be soon, people like me one of the few remaining with some clan mates are losing not only interest but patience waiting for some news.
It feels like DNstaff turning the back on us, watching silently and waiting a moment to call it when donations reach below the server maintenance fee.

Follow my advice if you really want to keep this alive Track, erase (don't send it to nonsense sub) every QQ,drama topic and explain with a bit more detail your absence and whereabouts of alannah.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.