Web Analytics
olympiad transform

News:

Main Menu

olympiad transform

Started by mruwqa, February 08, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mruwqa

since all skills reuses every fight, u can get cov from 80cert every fight instead of 4h, is it gonna keep like this?    its pointless to make some chars now since everyone have free cov...
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

MegaZord

And you was one of 1 st to use it? And you lose vs other aw/sk which also have cov and you crying?xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Naiz

Quote from: MegaZord on February 08, 2017, 10:02:11 PM
And you was one of 1 st to use it? And you lose vs other aw/sk which also have cov and you crying?xD

he don't have it :p
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Naiz

Quote from: MegaZord on February 08, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
What is the problem lvl up retail to 80 :P

Well buffers are kinda freaked now on oly  tho :P
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

zuul

Quote from: mruwqa on February 08, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
since all skills reuses every fight, u can get cov from 80cert every fight instead of 4h, is it gonna keep like this?    its pointless to make some chars now since everyone have free cov...

no lethal no win :)

mruwqa

Quote from: MegaZord on February 08, 2017, 10:02:11 PM
seem like another aw/sk is not problem hope he will play active and have some fun,  this cov is antifun, another thing that newbies NEED to make in order to make ANY pts.

i dont care im not making it anyway its anti fun, not sure why u are thinking that being unbeated = any fun, for Fears maybe, not for me.

i didnt want to report it since Golem Armor is same category of skills and it would get nerfed too I guess, and its so fun to watch dwarfs with that book

also  fk off with lethals, over 500oly fights I did 1st  4lethals today pretty much, gonna downgrade my skills so its fun again  with no lethals :)
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
##
whats next???

MegaZord

this transformation should have 4 hours reuse, unless you make 3 enchanters lvl 80 on retail and make this transformation lvl 3 and then is 1 hour reuse.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Blacklist

Its more likely they cant win me at oly now, so lets make a cry topic.Untill this month when i didint play oly so much, nobody said anything about retail cov xD classic drama/tears makers xD
U already have UE/Ghost walking /sof/vengence/ud that u can use every fight and u still QQ ,i ll quote u 'u are playing on 25x retail server,wtf u want' xD

p.s every1 can make it ,so i dont see the point of this topic ?
p.ss go nerf the cov for scary ,its ok for me i still have over the body and ...well aw-sk doesnt have cov anymore if u nerf lul xD

Blacklist

Quote from: mruwqa on February 08, 2017, 10:54:54 PM
seem like another aw/sk is not problem hope he will play active and have some fun,  this cov is antifun, another thing that newbies NEED to make in order to make ANY pts.

i dont care im not making it anyway its anti fun, not sure why u are thinking that being unbeated = any fun, for Fears maybe, not for me.

i didnt want to report it since Golem Armor is same category of skills and it would get nerfed too I guess, and its so fun to watch dwarfs with that book

also  fk off with lethals, over 500oly fights I did 1st  4lethals today pretty much, gonna downgrade my skills so its fun again  with no lethals :)
Cov is anti fun ?How about lethals?Newbies need cov to win ?Or newbies need lethal to win ?U still remained brain dead and QQer mister grandpa scary ....

mruwqa

Quote from: Blacklist on February 09, 2017, 12:15:51 AM
Cov is anti fun ?How about lethals?Newbies need cov to win ?Or newbies need lethal to win ?U still remained brain dead and QQer mister grandpa scary ....
as u mentioned its nerf for my class as well,  why do u think I want everything to make me better u tard, im +    for deletling lethals from dagger  also.   Simple question to staff.    I didnt qq last month since nobody was using it now most farmers are using it and those people who want to get some jevels bog or anything have hard time,  when their mains are 79 or 80  :).  Simple question
if it will be  'fixed' or kept like this so everyone has to make one  :)
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
##
whats next???

Blacklist

Quote from: mruwqa on February 09, 2017, 01:33:29 AM
as u mentioned its nerf for my class as well,  why do u think I want everything to make me better u tard, im +    for deletling lethals from dagger  also.   Simple question to staff.    I didnt qq last month since nobody was using it now most farmers are using it and those people who want to get some jevels bog or anything have hard time,  when their mains are 79 or 80  :).  Simple question
if it will be  'fixed' or kept like this so everyone has to make one  :)
right =))) like even u dont agree with this hilarious bull sh1t xD u ve always been a rat my friend,sorry to tell u that.When things are in ur favor u re just quiet , when u get dumpstered u start to QQ.And u call urself a lineage 2 mega player, seems the proverb 'ppl never change' is so damn true ;)