Suggestion - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by Lamb, May 10, 2017, 12:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Picksy on May 14, 2017, 04:31:44 AM
but then u think "why dafuq am I taking melee control in my comp as a tank if I can just get a zerker and thats all the control I need" and then u make bd/se like everyone else XD
Nah it was to make zerker more effective bro :P

Easley

Lots of good discussions going on here, feelsgoodman :D I have to say I agree alot with what clonage is saying (although I am a firm believer that all classes can be good in the right hands). Making the life easier for melees by making cov enchantable for decrease penalty wouldn't be a bad thing. Banes and block ww that even removes chp kills alot of the kill potential for melees since you can't even pop a new chp immediately coz of reuse delay.. Furthermore I think the map of L2 is just to big, there's so many places to farm before entering HB that you can easily go unnoticed until you're 85 by using different farm spots which kills pvp alot imo. I'm not normally a fan of custom zones but heck I don't know, it might not be all bad..
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

Blacklist

Good points guys ....the only problem is that all this discussion is in vain if WE DONT HAVE ACTIVE COMPETENT GM who can solve casual problems like scamers/cheaters/game ruiners/item sellers for money  + organise PVP/PVE events,voting system and so many other 'things'.The only main problem would be there arent such nice ppl available to offer themselves as a 'mister nice guy GAME MASTER,all problems solver'.The funny part is that there is always time to achieve something,create a dream server even if it will be in 2020 , all u need is desire.What blows my mind is that DNET was so popular at one point ,that these guys could make tons of money , but for some reason they didint care.Keep it up guys,u can still do it!

P.S The first step into achieving succes mister trackzero would be to actually listen to critique and not delete posts only coz u are mad,and wonder urself 'hmmm,i wonder whats the point of these guys' chat'

Picksy

there are plenty of capable people in this community but they also want to play. My suggestion is to get like 3 or 4 guys who can act as forum and ingame "HELPER" like.. to give info when people need etc etc. But this time, just don't give any permissions to those people, just let them be a support to whoever the gm is

Clonage

Quote from: Easley on May 14, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
Lots of good discussions going on here, feelsgoodman :D I have to say I agree alot with what clonage is saying (although I am a firm believer that all classes can be good in the right hands). Making the life easier for melees by making cov enchantable for decrease penalty wouldn't be a bad thing. Banes and block ww that even removes chp kills alot of the kill potential for melees since you can't even pop a new chp immediately coz of reuse delay.. Furthermore I think the map of L2 is just to big, there's so many places to farm before entering HB that you can easily go unnoticed until you're 85 by using different farm spots which kills pvp alot imo. I'm not normally a fan of custom zones but heck I don't know, it might not be all bad..

All classes are good in the right hands, but new playstyles are added to our version of the game compared to retail. Alot more mana damage is probably imo one the biggest problems we have. Just by having more mana damage then another party you can dry them from mana especially on this chronicle. It wont really matter if you're skilled on another BD or SWS combo, it's just how the game works. Sure that DD/xx are factored by your skill, but even inside dd/xx you have classes that will never shine alone.

freak CHP, Chant of blood awakening isn't Bana'ble.

Well, from what i've heard Donny had all recs and parts even 100% recs so yeah(correct me if im wrong). That's why we never saw ALOT of characters farming in X spots.
Another factor is High EXP vs Drop rate. We have High exp gain AND boosted quest. Since quests are boosted in chance and reward there's less time needed to farm same spot consistently... And after you get what you need from a quest you can just jump arround from spot to spot cuz exp is high enough in all places. I would love to see exp curve be the same as current adena curve.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Peorexo

Quote from: Clonage on May 14, 2017, 10:25:27 PM
All classes are good in the right hands, but new playstyles are added to our version of the game compared to retail. Alot more mana damage is probably imo one the biggest problems we have. Just by having more mana damage then another party you can dry them from mana especially on this chronicle. It wont really matter if you're skilled on another BD or SWS combo, it's just how the game works. Sure that DD/xx are factored by your skill, but even inside dd/xx you have classes that will never shine alone.

freak CHP, Chant of blood awakening isn't Bana'ble.

Well, from what i've heard Donny had all recs and parts even 100% recs so yeah(correct me if im wrong). That's why we never saw ALOT of characters farming in X spots.
Another factor is High EXP vs Drop rate. We have High exp gain AND boosted quest. Since quests are boosted in chance and reward there's less time needed to farm same spot consistently... And after you get what you need from a quest you can just jump arround from spot to spot cuz exp is high enough in all places. I would love to see exp curve be the same as current adena curve.
Tarantula dynamic rates were cool, you speeding through the boring <60 parts and then u finish at 79->80 x2 rates ^^

Clonage

Quote from: Peorexo on May 14, 2017, 10:58:14 PM
Tarantula dynamic rates were cool, you speeding through the boring <60 parts and then u finish at 79->80 x2 rates ^^

Yeah was awesome :D

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

LittlePeople

Quote from: Clonage on May 14, 2017, 12:08:45 AM
Unlike you, i come to forums to try and express my ideas to help improve what we have atm. And as you can see there are other people with other ideas and points of view which are always interesting. And that's the point of forums.
+1

Picksy

One way to solve the problem of "there are alot of locations to go thats why there isnt much pvp" is to instead of adding custom farm zones, just increase the drops or spoils or wtv in some zone, to make people want to go tho those specific zones.

This way, even if there are bots unbanned, they will be forced to go to less rewarding locations because if they go to those spots that have drops increased, they will always encounter people there who will mostl ikely pk them. I don't know, there are so many ideas that I dont understand how we dont improve this little things.

You can increase the drop rate and decrease adena rate so that you can actually use adena as currency to buy the items you need. Both HR servers had a really bad economy where you couldnt do anything with adena, I mean, adena had no value cause there was just too much adena. If you have more items than adena, people will be able to sell those items in the market because the adena they will get will have value.

Come on, l2 is here for so long we know exactly what to do to make a good server. Just ignore the people that say "this will be too hard, or this is impossible to do as a solo player" because that is just nonsense. If you are someone who likes to play alone (even tho I don't understand why you play a "MMO"rpg if you're going to play alone) then you can progress like everyone else. It is just going to take longer, as it should. Lineage 2 promotes teamplay, alot. It is one of the mmorpgs that requires more people to have in one party (9) to be effective.

But anyway, even if you don't care about it, even if you want to play solo, do it. But don't force the staff to make decisions/changes around your unconventional way of playing the game.

stanko

Quote from: Blacklist on May 14, 2017, 08:37:30 PM
Good points guys ....the only problem is that all this discussion is in vain if WE DONT HAVE ACTIVE COMPETENT GM who can solve casual problems like scamers/cheaters/game ruiners/item sellers for money  + organise PVP/PVE events,voting system and so many other 'things'.The only main problem would be there arent such nice ppl available to offer themselves as a 'mister nice guy GAME MASTER,all problems solver'.The funny part is that there is always time to achieve something,create a dream server even if it will be in 2020 , all u need is desire.What blows my mind is that DNET was so popular at one point ,that these guys could make tons of money , but for some reason they didint care.Keep it up guys,u can still do it!

P.S The first step into achieving succes mister trackzero would be to actually listen to critique and not delete posts only coz u are mad,and wonder urself 'hmmm,i wonder whats the point of these guys' chat'
Actually this was the problem both times in past on this server. Files were good, classes were balanced etc, but there was real lack of feedback from staff.
Recently I've been playing on one private server on different game that has around 10k members across few server and I can tell you that their organization is awesome and it can be achieved here with a little effort. Discord is free to use software, you can make large servers without spending a dime, hire 3 guys that could be online in different time zones and can answer to community questions at any time, get developers that will be online as well - developers who can shut the server down if some fishy actions are happening and not wait 7 days until shit can't be rolled back anymore... etc

Edit:
These things are not helping, he wasn't hired that way for sure. I don't say we are not in charge for the mess, cause we could have gave him less "power" but after log checks and overall connections he was in touch with... we took him down. Also it's not easy to hire such a person who you can trust in.
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Clonage

Ecks dee. I mean they couldnt have guessed, but not monitoring ingame GMs lol. Also he was so greedy. He had some fuked up ideas for donations... No wonder lol.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

Blacklist

if you don't know anything, you should not write at all.