About ppl of HR...

News:

Main Menu

About ppl of HR...

Started by Guillermus, May 22, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guillermus

So, what is the idea here?
Chars from HR will be migred to Ayrin? Or you guys just gonna close HR and everyone who trusted you will lose all donations/chars?

Naiz

People still don't know what COMPLETLY NEW SERVER means  ;D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

mruwqa

why would I start with full boss set and Icarus Dagger when other people start with no grades???
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Taro

Quote from: mruwqa on May 22, 2017, 09:03:20 PM
why would I start with full boss set and Icarus Dagger when other people start with no grades???
your vanity is ridiculous awful LOL

Barbaro

Naiz smartass

About the data migration +1
if DN considers that migrating HR tons to Ayrin could cause some serious unbalance and discourage new players due having 80lv with top equipment, tons of adena and materials around then a refund sounds like a better option. Let's say, give some # or % of coins or adena to current HR players, check the active accounts and send em some claim ticket, item, thing... so they can get at least a piece of all the money and time they invested in HR.
Dont have to do this b4 Ayrin starts, take your time and check who deserves the "refund" like many legit players and donators, even if takes months i bet many would be glad to see their HR chars & some stuff on Ayrin while they wait lvling new tons.
Or just migrate the characters, put em on "jail" state for some time till new ppl catch up, let say 1,2,3 months then release them.

lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

Taro

Quote from: Barbaro on May 23, 2017, 12:39:29 AM
so they can get at least a piece of all the money and time they invested in HR.
i think everyone invested time & money into HellRaiser.
because you ignored the fact that the server was dead/dieing and stayed doesn't mean you deserve a headstart on the new one :)
you also got to start with 0 just like everyone ells imo

Quote from: Barbaro on May 23, 2017, 12:39:29 AM
put em on "jail" state for some time till new ppl catch up, let say 1,2,3 months then release them.
Farm epic bosses on a dead server then transfer them on the new one :D
hahaha +1 for your efforts!!
I should've never threw all my gear on the ground when i left... *FeelsBadMan*

abusinG

Quote from: Guillermus on May 22, 2017, 06:25:54 PM
So, what is the idea here?
Chars from HR will be migred to Ayrin? Or you guys just gonna close HR and everyone who trusted you will lose all donations/chars?

GW2 :p
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

Clonage

People worried about HR2 stuff while i'm here, sitting, waiting for a real LOW rate substack to happen since forever :( Fvck HR2 and Ayrin(no offence). When are we getting a long term server without all the custom BS. :/

Am i the only one that wants a slow progression server like we had back in the old days?

Well, i wont be playing on Ayrin for sure. High rates/npc buffers were never my cup of tea.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Barbaro

meh  ::)

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

HerrMayer

Quote from: Clonage on May 23, 2017, 02:20:59 AM
People worried about HR2 stuff while i'm here, sitting, waiting for a real LOW rate substack to happen since forever :( Fvck HR2 and Ayrin(no offence). When are we getting a long term server without all the custom BS. :/

Am i the only one that wants a slow progression server like we had back in the old days?

Well, i wont be playing on Ayrin for sure. High rates/npc buffers were never my cup of tea.

no youre not, but high rates is ok
lot of ppl cant play long hours or like back in 2008 as no lifers...
some ppl have to work and atend real life

a shame is we cannot live like 9 years ago...

i mentioned tonz of times till track got tired of my posts
and it seems devs refused to work with old C4

not bad at all, i know npcbuffer is no good
but if you want my personal opinion
all expansion upper oath of blood is no good...
sub class certification system+kamael made this game diferent

dont want to bore with my precambric story of L2
just watch my signature and be happy (? ? ?)  hahaha  lol !

(sometimes i wonder...)
(are we going to die old playing lineage 2 arent we)

cmon get positive lets change tea for coffee   8)
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Picksy

well, this is a high rate so its pretty easy to have progression, specially with the custom things added to the files like the barakiel part of nobless and the baium part of retail. Not to mention npc buffer, stucksub system which allows u to have literaly 2 classes in 1 char... Quests are boosted, drop rates are boosted, It seems there will be spots that are boosted too, mana pots ... I don't know, but I would say the "I can't play much time anymore" argument can only work to a certain level of ridiculousness. Just my opinion bro, DN is already giving you everything you want as a casual player and ur still begging for more while we who prefer slow progression servers are just accepting this and some are even willing to try the server like me. This speaks to the difference of attitude of people some would say

Barbaro

im with herrmayer, low rate sounds wonderful but the long term stuff and reaching endgame stage hurts sucking life out of you without noticing it and one day you realize it took weeks or months to achieve something barely valuable, the same thing takes a couple of weeks on high rates so not everyone is excited about spending more life with L2.