Web Analytics
Registrate new account

News:

Main Menu

Registrate new account

Started by Taro, June 05, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taro

I tried to create a new account of the main website because of reasons i dont want to play on my old account anymore (sharing etc :D)
now the problem is that i dont get a confirmation email in my inbox. (yes i also checked my spam folder)
any chance it doesn't work or its bugged. Or is there something from my end which i can't think of.
I also tried to re-enter the new email adress but then i get this message:
QuoteYou have already a pending confirmation! Check your inbox (or spam)!

and when i tried it 5minuts later again to send another verification to my email it gave me this error:
Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 23000 [SQLSTATE] => 23000 [1] => 2601 [code] => 2601 [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.cp_wait' with unique index 'IX_cp_wait'. The duplicate key value is (0DEDE2883720BE905F524A0C697345FF). [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.cp_wait' with unique index 'IX_cp_wait'. The duplicate key value is (0DEDE2883720BE905F524A0C697345FF). ) [1] => Array ( [0] => 01000 [SQLSTATE] => 01000 [1] => 3621 [code] => 3621 [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated. [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated. ) )

it has been over 30minuts since i first requested the verification mail.

Picksy

Quote from: Tessellate on June 05, 2017, 09:09:11 PM
and when i tried it 5minuts later again to send another verification to my email it gave me this error:
That error is saying that the database table that has all the "Waiting for confirmation" accounts already has that account you're trying to register so ye, It probably just isn't sending the verification email or something related to that. That is my read on the code error, maybe i'm wrong :D

Taro

Roughly 4 hours after the error i still get the same message. Not implying that you need to work faster but just to state the timeframe.

Alannah

well forum part out of my hands, I activated your account manually
indeed it has issues with new registrations, I let Drake know about it and he will investigate
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Taro

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on June 06, 2017, 09:18:15 AM
well forum part out of my hands, I activated your account manually
indeed it has issues with new registrations, I let Drake know about it and he will investigate
Thanks

Zilex

That means there is a primary key on a table and you try to insert a record that already exist on that primary key :D

Alannah

problem is, it's not sending any mails at all
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

prus89

i have too problem but i find my OLD acount and loging = ] sry for my ENG

Taro

10 days before opening.
MB make it also like the forum registration? that you dont have to confirm with your email.
I mean people are surely trying to create account/login/experiment beta this week!

Taro

autoregistration mb the best option now or what?

Zilex

Fix it please, i need to register new acc asswell..

=^TrackZero^=

Forum registration works, no pending members that awaits for the approval.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]