Web Analytics
Congratulation Ayrin!

News:

Main Menu

Congratulation Ayrin!

Started by Naiz, July 05, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

I'd really like to appreciate the great work of these new ACTIVE GMs. It's awesome to see them online almost 24/7. Well done!

Do we have even 1 active gm btw? I know server is very old, like 5 days old, but come on.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

^Bahamut^

I'm online almost every single day. Some days i just roam and look for bots other days I announce that i'm On to answer questions from players.

Naiz

Quote from: ^Bahamut^ on July 05, 2017, 04:43:19 PM
I'm online almost every single day. Some days i just roam and look for bots other days I announce that i'm On to answer questions from players.

Incognito GM is what we need lmao. Like honestly i expected more after all of these itroduction topics bullshit etc. Coulda expect the outcome of it after one of new gms didnt even make it till openieng day. When we need gm help or even ask a simple question we have to send owl with the message, since there is no active gm even on discord. I wanted to pm and say how shit is the geodata. We got ported out to the mountains from many zones(f/e aq nest, zaken ship, catas) for no reason multiple times already. We failed to kill zaken, cuz all of the sudden our 2 dds got ported out of the ship and went hiking lol. Other times we couldn't pick up zaken, after like atlast 2 annoucements that drop got restarted or w/e the fk it says. Every single time there's no in game gm assistance at all.

The server itself is great, cuz ppl playing on it are making it this way. Every1 have wars and are willing to fight from the start, which didn't happen on previous server. The only thing that didn't change is gm activity, which is pretty sad on a 5 day server.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Peorexo

Quote from: Naiz on July 05, 2017, 05:51:07 PM
The server itself is great, cuz ppl playing on it are making it this way. Every1 have wars and are willing to fight from the start, which didn't happen on previous server. The only thing that didn't change is gm activity, which is pretty sad on a 5 day server.
Nie poradzisz z taka mentalnoscia ludzi jak seve/dm mieli z gm halpem :/ na poprzednim tylko ruskie graly

stanko

When I asked for some support in game I got answer: "I'm not sure I have privs for that."
And that was it, no further investigation or anything... And it was a simple thing like remove counter dash from 1 char...

So yeah, please give us some more activity, cause server is alive, and people are donating but GMs - 404
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Abruzzi

I reported exploit to 2 different gms but voice in the desert :D
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

^Bahamut^

Quote from: stanko on July 05, 2017, 06:20:46 PM
When I asked for some support in game I got answer: "I'm not sure I have privs for that."
And that was it, no further investigation or anything... And it was a simple thing like remove counter dash from 1 char...

So yeah, please give us some more activity, cause server is alive, and people are donating but GMs - 404

I don't have privs for that. I was getting spammed in PM's. But i did test right away if i could or not delete skills just forgot to answer...
Quote from: Naiz on July 05, 2017, 05:51:07 PM
Incognito GM is what we need lmao. Like honestly i expected more after all of these itroduction topics bullshit etc. Coulda expect the outcome of it after one of new gms didnt even make it till openieng day. When we need gm help or even ask a simple question we have to send owl with the message, since there is no active gm even on discord. I wanted to pm and say how shit is the geodata. We got ported out to the mountains from many zones(f/e aq nest, zaken ship, catas) for no reason multiple times already. We failed to kill zaken, cuz all of the sudden our 2 dds got ported out of the ship and went hiking lol. Other times we couldn't pick up zaken, after like atlast 2 annoucements that drop got restarted or w/e the fk it says. Every single time there's no in game gm assistance at all.

Sure, maybe i could have helped in the first situation if you showed me video proof that those 2 DDers were actually inside Zaken Ship.

In the second situation there's nothing i could have done. You can't magicaly sprinkle some GM powder on items and make them "pickable".

Maybe it's a loot share bug but it's out of my hands.

artMaster

Quote from: ^Bahamut^ on July 05, 2017, 07:27:09 PM
I don't have privs for that. I was getting spammed in PM's. But i did test right away if i could or not delete skills just forgot to answer...
Sure, maybe i could have helped in the first situation if you showed me video proof that those 2 DDers were actually inside Zaken Ship.

In the second situation there's nothing i could have done. You can't magicaly sprinkle some GM powder on items and make them "pickable".

Maybe it's a loot share bug but it's out of my hands.
Hmm pls tell us again what for are you here?

^Bahamut^

Quote from: artMaster on July 05, 2017, 07:47:14 PM
Hmm pls tell us again what for are you here?

Not to sell items for sure.

somasz

so we must record everything because SOMETHING might get freaked up?

Alannah

He is here to assist me and do some basic gm duties, just what he has privileges for.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]