News:

Main Menu

some questions

Started by l33thax, July 14, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l33thax

hi i want to start on the server i got some quetion:
1. how much online?
2. available to take cross race substack? like ee/ol? what is max lvl for this mutant 85 80? its worth to take it for pvp even if u can take max 80lvl?
3. how long to hit 83 85 lvl?
4. how much bots on the server? gm are active to ban em?
5. hard to take horn?
and last most importatnt
6. worth to start?

Jardiro

1. ...
2. U can make cross race on retail subclass, max lvl 80, not worth.
3. Fast
4. There are bots, no gms
5. Easy
6. :)

Francy

Hello,
1. 600-700
2. You can make cross race only on retail subclass, max lvl 80, it isn't worth because you will wouldn't have the forgotten scrolls
3. It's easy to lvl, it's 75x. For those lvls depends on how much do you play and class, but a little time, not much.
4.For now I have never seen bots, in my opinion and I aòsp think for other's ones that it's a bit useless to bot on a 75x, it's easy to get items lol. If GMs saw them, of course they will ban them.
5. No, it's easy.
6.Of course yes, it's worth. The server is good and it isn't difficult to get items and exp. There is PvP around the server and also in epics there is some.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Francy

Quote from: hebdzik on July 14, 2017, 10:23:37 PM
1. how much online?
100 max
2. available to take cross race substack? like ee/ol? what is max lvl for this mutant 85 80? its worth to take it for pvp even if u can take max 80lvl?
yes, max 80
3. how long to hit 83 85 lvl?
making 78 on destro took me 2 days - 5h a day
didn't see any but people have already s grade set's and weapons so i don't know how they got materials for it. because spoil amount sux
5. hard to take horn?
was farming all day golkonda's killed 3 of them and when you have pt of people who are un subbed it is hard to kill but when you have 2 ty/de in draco set + s fists +att they can solo golkonda w/o heal. So people who start's to play no have chance to those who already play get horn. only chance is last hit if you make it because ty/de on certs got 3k atak spd.
6. worth to start?
after 2 days of playing, not realy, for those who starts only pvp can be made on lvl 20-70 on people who also starts, after this you are 1 hit... daggers give 6kk damage per skill on nukers who has 5k hp
Lol.. Don't say things that aren't true.. There aren't 100 online, there are minimum 500-600, but the problem is that 60% play alone or in clan of 15 people and 30% are us (24/7 and Fear) and this can create a problem for PvPs because mot of the time the pvp is aginst these 2 clans becasue other people don't organize together to create an other side at least. And about the last point, how can you say that it isn't worth to start if you play on this server only 2 days lol? And about dagger, yes, they are OP here, especially the lethal shot, BUT if you are able to play as party or with some supports and to take the right buffs, you can also win against them.. And don't cry for everything and go to make some PvP instead of crying for classes and other things..
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

hebdzik

Quote from: Francy on July 14, 2017, 10:32:12 PM
Lol.. Don't say things that aren't true.. There aren't 100 online, there are minimum 500-600, but the problem is that 60% play alone or in clan of 15 people and 30% are us (24/7 and Fear) and this can create a problem for PvPs because mot of the time the pvp is aginst these 2 clans becasue other people don't organize together to create an other side at least. And about the last point, how can you say that it isn't worth to start if you play on this server only 2 days lol? And about dagger, yes, they are OP here, especially the lethal shot, BUT if you are able to play as party or with some supports and to take the right buffs, you can also win against them.. And don't cry for everything and go to make some PvP instead of crying for classes and other things..
1. speaking about online - today for ~50min in giran was max 15mepole near gk and was hard to collect 5 people to party to kill golkonda
2. about start, what point to start have people who can't even lvl up when on spot 40 running PK 80+ who PK all
3. going on farm spot w/o S weapon = dead after max 10min (i tryed mos, varka, ketra, IoP) only in FoG i didnt get kill for 1h
4. those who are stuck subbed not helping but interrupting in getting stucksub, like was today on 2 golkondas few stucksubed people came and was stunning (healer), healing (destro to no get frenzy) so newbie people like me who starting can't make subclass
what pvp dude, my every pvp to someone who is subbed if just lol.

i played infinity when it was interlude, and this was realy fun, stucksubed people where ported out from quest gokonda so people was able make stucksub but what i see here its build against newbies who starts to play
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Kotlet

Quote from: hebdzik on July 14, 2017, 10:23:37 PM
didn't see any but people have already s grade set's and weapons so i don't know how they got materials for it. because spoil amount sux

rotfl.

There are things called reward coins, you know? You can exchange them for mats / recs.

hebdzik

Quote from: Kotlet on July 14, 2017, 10:50:36 PM
rotfl.

There are things called reward coins, you know? You can exchange them for mats / recs.
for rec's (60% s grade weapon) and key mats (ex. AM head) but not materials tell me from where you get CBP,SOP,STEEL,DMP etc if on lvl 20 from spoil i get 10 animal bone (1 CBP) or on lvl 50 get 2 sop
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Francy

Quote from: hebdzik on July 14, 2017, 10:46:05 PM
1. speaking about online - today for ~50min in giran was max 15mepole near gk and was hard to collect 5 people to party to kill golkonda
2. about start, what point to start have people who can't even lvl up when on spot 40 running PK 80+ who PK all
3. going on farm spot w/o S weapon = dead after max 10min (i tryed mos, varka, ketra, IoP) only in FoG i didnt get kill for 1h
4. those who are stuck subbed not helping but interrupting in getting stucksub, like was today on 2 golkondas few stucksubed people came and was stunning (healer), healing (destro to no get frenzy) so newbie people like me who starting can't make subclass
what pvp dude, my every pvp to someone who is subbed if just lol.

i played infinity when it was interlude, and this was realy fun, stucksubed people where ported out from quest gokonda so people was able make stucksub but what i see here its build against newbies who starts to play
1.Lol.. To kill golkonda do you try to make a random party? Wtf.. Instead of this try to join in some clans and ask help for that or you can buy also horn for vote coins or reward coins.
2. There are also other spots to level up and after you can change LOL.. Like Hardisan also..
3. If you died as you said, sorry but you are a very noob player.. You can get fullbuff, in Varka mobs drop herbs and oyu are able to die after 10 minutes? Serious lol..? At least if oyu aren0t able to farm with your class, try to make a mage like sps/sh/sorc, take beginning items till A-grade and go farm there.. It's so easy.. In 1 hour you can get easy exp/reward coins/adena and also Varka q items if you take ketra ally..
4. As I said before, to take horn you should join in some clan and ask for help OR you can buy it for vote coins OR you can buy it with REWARD COINS farming for example in Varka.
And how can you speak about PvP if you said that you started now??
It's a 75x, there are reward coins and vote coins guys, there are 1000 ways to farm/get items and you continue to cry for everuthing. #DNCOMMUNITY
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Kotlet

Quote from: hebdzik on July 14, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
for rec's (60% s grade weapon) and key mats (ex. AM head) but not materials tell me from where you get CBP,SOP,STEEL,DMP etc if on lvl 20 from spoil i get 10 animal bone (1 CBP) or on lvl 50 get 2 sop

alt+b -> shop -> reward coins

Easley

from reward coins.. Alt+b->reward coins - > materials
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

Abruzzi

In concusion you need to make one tank or ee for lethals to farm coins, one destr/tyr to take horn or expoit vote for horn and SA crystal and then you can make whatever char you want.
Quote from: kramligz on March 31, 2014, 06:42:54 AM
I can do 12h a day but not enough to lvl and compete to the others

MIkel

There is a "magic" quest at Stakato Nest, where you can get sh1tload of mats :)
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF