Web Analytics
dual box/cursed weapons

News:

Main Menu

dual box/cursed weapons

Started by SizeMatters, September 12, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SizeMatters

2 questions regarding the upcoming server: Will cursed weapons be here and if yes after how much time from server start and how many boxes will be allowed?

Floki

Quote from: SizeMatters on September 12, 2017, 08:25:45 PM
2 questions regarding the upcoming server: Will cursed weapons be here and if yes after how much time from server start and how many boxes will be allowed?
Cursed weapons are going to be disabled for the first 2 weeks.
We were thinking a lot on box limits, but we decided to set no limit, because there is many way (Virtual box, 2nd PC) to login more chars.

Urudin

Quote from: ^Floki^ on September 12, 2017, 08:37:14 PM
Cursed weapons are going to be disabled for the first 2 weeks.
We were thinking a lot on box limits, but we decided to set no limit, because there is many way (Virtual box, 2nd PC) to login more chars.
Lol exactly my thoughts, on servers with limit the most often sentence on teamspeak is: ,,Wait, I start the laptop to login the buffers" :)

SoniQ88

Miyake

Floki

Quote from: SoniQ88 on September 21, 2017, 09:00:40 PM
so we can log full pt suports :D
Basicly you can log full pt supports on any server, just the effort you have to make for it can change with dual box limit. But we all know that too many boxes are inconvinent, and can't be managed at pvp, though it can be at pve. But anyway it's up to you how you play the game.

Taro

Quote from: ^Floki^ on September 12, 2017, 08:37:14 PM
possible to enable autocreate account? since we don't wanna register 5+ accounts to different emails.

Alannah

autocreate account = l2j feature
I tried registering a new account and system allowed me to same email, so go on
I have like 4 accs on same email.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Tinus

Quote from: Tessellate on September 22, 2017, 03:06:01 AM
possible to enable autocreate account? since we don't wanna register 5+ accounts to different emails.

i thought you didnt wanted to play?
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Taro

Quote from: Tinus on September 22, 2017, 10:17:20 AM
i thought you didnt wanted to play?
never said i wouldn't play
but im going to try it for like 2 weeks and see what will happen.