Web Analytics
Any free to join clan? :D - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Any free to join clan? :D

Started by GIGeorge, September 22, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temporal

would be nice if we could agree on a time at evenings when we can play :)

Grenthor

This sounds good, I'd like to join.

Lets start a discord for this group so we can plan what to do!

Tinus

Quote from: Grenthor on October 06, 2017, 01:24:26 AM
This sounds good, I'd like to join.

Lets start a discord for this group so we can plan what to do!

tried that, they didnt want any discord
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Grenthor

Quote from: Tinus on October 06, 2017, 01:25:15 PM
tried that, they didnt want any discord

That is weird... I mean whats the negative aspect of having one?

It works on phones too.

els

Quote from: Grenthor on October 06, 2017, 04:49:40 PM
That is weird... I mean whats the negative aspect of having one?

It works on phones too.

people people in general hates changes of any kind. so if people loves using TS for example, they won't give a damn fck about discord. they will ignore fact that discord is same as teamspeak + forum/skype functions which makes discord best VOIP program. soon they will add video calls, so it can even overthrow skype soon too.

Peorexo

Quote from: els on October 06, 2017, 04:54:56 PM
people people in general hates changes of any kind. so if people loves using TS for example, they won't give a damn fck about discord. they will ignore fact that discord is same as teamspeak + forum/skype functions which makes discord best VOIP program. soon they will add video calls, so it can even overthrow skype soon too.
still no whispers which makes TS >> Discord

els

Quote from: Peorexo on October 06, 2017, 05:30:11 PM
still no whispers which makes TS >> Discord

what? you know you can directly message/call someone? The only problem with discord is that if you want control several parties they need be on same channel. But still if you want control big amount of people, Ventrilo is best option. Just saying Discord overall is better than any other program, but personally I prefer mumble over other. Issue is that mumble server expensive ;/

Peorexo

Quote from: els on October 06, 2017, 05:33:29 PM
what? you know you can directly message/call someone? The only problem with discord is that if you want control several parties they need be on same channel. But still if you want control big amount of people, Ventrilo is best option. Just saying Discord overall is better than any other program, but personally I prefer mumble over other. Issue is that mumble server expensive ;/
? You know in TS you can whisper to multiple people over multiple channels, to the group you desire? this makes ANYTHING going way smoother than using any other voip and handicapping all parties. As long as Discord will not make this feature this will always loose to TS/VT hell even Mumble for any competetive teams/clans.

Morel

Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite Lineage 2 ?
Morela - True hero of common people

Urudin

To control a bigger clan/ally TS is required. Also let every community to choose their own sw :)

Jardiro

Picksy

gl using discord with 100 people on same room talking at the same time :*