Web Analytics
Any free to join clan? :D

News:

Main Menu

Any free to join clan? :D

Started by GIGeorge, September 22, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGeorge

I'm a casual player, I have 1-2 hours on evening to play, but I'd like to spend this time with partying some other fellas. On top clans there are expectations I can't deal with, but I still want to be part of clan playing. I wouldn't like to take CL role in a clan like this, but if someone would make a clan for casuals I'd definetily come ! :)

Temporal

I understand you, I am in the same position because of work I can play at evenings also, depending on your time zone we can start by playing together if you would like. I haven't decided yet on my character but I can be flexible if I can find another partner to party in the evenings.

I can push more hours in the weekends :)

GIGeorge

Quote from: Temporal on September 22, 2017, 10:02:02 AM
I understand you, I am in the same position because of work I can play at evenings also, depending on your time zone we can start by playing together if you would like. I haven't decided yet on my character but I can be flexible if I can find another partner to party in the evenings.

I can push more hours in the weekends :)
Hello seems good for me :) we need some more ppl but I think we'll find. Maybe we will be able to do nice cata parties as well :) I'll play with same nick (GIGeorge) so look for me in game :) what timezone are u on btw?

Temporal

Urudin

Guys go make a clan for this goal! Casual players are an important part of L2 economy as well. Tell me a clan name make a recruitment topic for it, and if you gather enough ppl I may help you even get a smaller castle if we'll have the time to help you :) I mean like schuttgart dion gludio can go to not top clans, that makes a server more healthy :) Just make someone Cl who can be active on weekends :)

Best wishes,
Urudin

GIGeorge

UTC+1 for me too :)

Urudin that's very nice of you, but I can't manage a clan as I often work on weekends as well :/ I don't know if Temporal could do it or someone else, but it would be nice if instead of top clans 2nd and 3rd alts the smaller clans could rule lower castles. Castle+CH would make me feel so comfortable :D

Temporal

Quote from: GIGeorge on September 22, 2017, 01:12:13 PM
UTC+1 for me too :)

Urudin that's very nice of you, but I can't manage a clan as I often work on weekends as well :/ I don't know if Temporal could do it or someone else, but it would be nice if instead of top clans 2nd and 3rd alts the smaller clans could rule lower castles. Castle+CH would make me feel so comfortable :D

Where you from

faketowsky

baGheeRa

I can join too if you want. I can play 2/3 days, few hours in this 2 days, cuz 1 day im at work 24h. GL  :)