Error running L2 | Gameguard

News:

Main Menu

Error running L2 | Gameguard

Started by Tinus, September 23, 2017, 03:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinus

i receive this message:

The Gameguard update was canceled. Please try running it again (code 360).

After that i receive the 610 code.

Don't tell me i have to kill my anti virus shit, bcs i already put L2 in the exception list xD
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Alannah

wtf gameguard?
we are not even using gameguard, its ncsoft retail botprotecion and always nopped from l2.exe...
i can't even imagine how you have gameguard problem, our files are not containing such folder and files

I can only guess you installed Interlude client (installer) and you just straight copy patch...
well peepz, delete system folder always before applying patch. It's a casual procedure, I never overwrite system folders..
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Tinus

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on September 23, 2017, 04:41:55 PM
wtf gameguard?
we are not even using gameguard, its ncsoft retail botprotecion and always nopped from l2.exe...
i can't even imagine how you have gameguard problem, our files are not containing such folder and files

I can only guess you installed Interlude client (installer) and you just straight copy patch...
well peepz, delete system folder always before applying patch. It's a casual procedure, I never overwrite system folders..

LOL I thought I had extracted all the files to the new L2 map, guess I didnt, so when I ran L2.exe i received the message. Now I extracted all the files and it works perfect.

thanks for replying tho Allanah!
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tinus on September 24, 2017, 03:50:44 PM
LOL I thought I had extracted all the files to the new L2 map, guess I didnt, so when I ran L2.exe i received the message. Now I extracted all the files and it works perfect.

thanks for replying tho Allanah!
She is adorable, indeed ;)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]