Web Analytics
Shining Bow > Draconic Bow

News:

Main Menu

Shining Bow > Draconic Bow

Started by Sluddi, October 05, 2017, 10:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sluddi

I noticed that the Shining Bow behaves like a Quick Recovery bow, so it shoots faster than the DB which is not fair.

HerrMayer

noticed the same

both bows should have attack_speed=293  if im not wrong

check plox!

laters  8)

btw is not about fair and maybe is not a bug at all
could be just a bad value somewhere

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

els

Quote from: Sluddi on October 05, 2017, 10:42:06 PM
I noticed that the Shining Bow behaves like a Quick Recovery bow, so it shoots faster than the DB which is not fair.

shining bow don't exist on retail... only pvp servers :)

Floki

Hello, thanks for your report it helps our work. We haven't added Shining Bow on npc yet, only Me and Alannah gave out some. We'll check the stats when we add it on, you can be sure when live starts Shining Bow will only mean some optical tuning :) Keep on the testing guys!

Floki

Quote from: els on October 06, 2017, 08:39:55 AM
shining bow don't exist on retail... only pvp servers :)
There will be an option to change your DB to Shining Bow for some DC, but it won't provide any plus stats, only the look will change.

els

Quote from: ^Floki^ on October 06, 2017, 08:47:27 AM
There will be an option to change your DB to Shining Bow for some DC, but it won't provide any plus stats, only the look will change.

100% A/S grade recipes also exists in DB, but they simply are not part of "retail L2". That is mostly custom or event related stuff.

Like for example Demon Dagger with Mortal Blow SA (increases chance to land lethal blow skills). That SA is OP and existed in L2 retail NA servers because of one event, but I can't remember which one. There were 3 or 4 of those daggers in all NA servers combined. And still they don't "exist" in retail naturally, but appeared because of event and because of it you can find them in DB.

Floki

Quote from: els on October 06, 2017, 09:06:25 AM
100% A/S grade recipes also exists in DB, but they simply are not part of "retail L2". That is mostly custom or event related stuff.

Like for example Demon Dagger with Mortal Blow SA (increases chance to land lethal blow skills). That SA is OP and existed in L2 retail NA servers because of one event, but I can't remember which one. There were 3 or 4 of those daggers in all NA servers combined. And still they don't "exist" in retail naturally, but appeared because of event and because of it you can find them in DB.
I didn't say Shining Bow is retail. We are going to add it for the look, but it won't provide any plus compared to DB. It is going to function like hats, people will only buy for it's look.

Alannah

after restart it will work like drac bow so only the look different
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]