Solo player lf CLAN

News:

Main Menu

Solo player lf CLAN

Started by TheJohnTheJack, October 09, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJohnTheJack

Heyo,

25 years old guy here and I would like to join fun and active cp and clan. I have TONES of time since I just finished my school and I`m not in a hurry to get a job.
I have decent setup because I want to stream(so microphone and PC quality shouldn't be a problem).

I can speak Slovenian, nešto malo ex-Yu, alzo un bisschen Deutsch, i can pretend that i speak Russian and Italian... oh and English ofc.
I played Lineage a lot when i was younger but anything in Interlude shouldn't be a problem...

Best regards!
see you ingame

faketowsky

Quote from: TheJohnTheJack on October 09, 2017, 03:38:36 PM
Heyo,

25 years old guy here and I would like to join fun and active cp and clan. I have TONES of time since I just finished my school and I`m not in a hurry to get a job.
I have decent setup because I want to stream(so microphone and PC quality shouldn't be a problem).

I can speak Slovenian, nešto malo ex-Yu, alzo un bisschen Deutsch, i can pretend that i speak Russian and Italian... oh and English ofc.
I played Lineage a lot when i was younger but anything in Interlude shouldn't be a problem...

Best regards!
see you ingame
where are you from?

faketowsky

Quote from: TheJohnTheJack on October 09, 2017, 05:07:58 PM
Slovenia
i would like to paly with you, if there is no prob. I know you are looking for clan, but if you find one, so i can join ??
I am from Bosnia

TheJohnTheJack

well, i hope we both get one XD