Web Analytics
Recs for dwarves (donation) question - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Recs for dwarves (donation) question

Started by LuckyStrike1305, October 10, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urudin

When I see that ppl's biggest problem are frickin general recipes in donate shop, I know that server isn't pay2win lol :D Guys those recipes can be found with high chance on easy mobs with spoil. Also in mats recs there's no business until ppl starts craft B and A grade(not until there's no cry b lol). And Shots?  Are you kidding me? There's 4 recs that can be used in the first weeks beacuse there's no b-a-s crystals. It's SSD, BSSD, SSC, BSSC. It 1x30 min spoil on lv20, and 1x1h farm/spoil on lvl40. Getting 1,5h advantage for donating money for the server is OK. Guys you don't deserve these kind gms :D They even let a lot of money go by delaying runes to make you happy. And you still not satisfied. There will be always someone who has problem. GMs, as a leader of a kinda big clan I say that Donation Shop is just perfect. :)

SizeMatters

Quote from: Urudin on October 10, 2017, 08:29:46 PM
When I see that ppl's biggest problem are frickin general recipes in donate shop, I know that server isn't pay2win lol :D Guys those recipes can be found with high chance on easy mobs with spoil. Also in mats recs there's no business until ppl starts craft B and A grade(not until there's no cry b lol). And Shots?  Are you kidding me? There's 4 recs that can be used in the first weeks beacuse there's no b-a-s crystals. It's SSD, BSSD, SSC, BSSC. It 1x30 min spoil on lv20, and 1x1h farm/spoil on lvl40. Getting 1,5h advantage for donating money for the server is OK. Guys you don't deserve these kind gms :D They even let a lot of money go by delaying runes to make you happy. And you still not satisfied. There will be always someone who has problem. GMs, as a leader of a kinda big clan I say that Donation Shop is just perfect. :)

+++

LuckyStrike1305

@Urudin

Nice clan leader.............. Have you ever tried to spoil this or only your clan dogs? Do you even know the chance of SpiritShot C? Not blessed. Simple spiritshot. Well let me inform you.. http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/3033/recipe-spiritshot-c.html

It's x7 not x50-x100. And if you ask me why you need spiritshot C and NOT bssc then seriously you need to reconsider leaving your position as clan leader..

And this is not even spoil. And it's not only this rec. As for what is needed or not, my guess is that you have others doing your work for you.

Oh and before I forget. I never said the gms are bad or not trying. WTF is wrong with you guys here reading different things that what is written????

I'm not the only one thinking this for the recs. And yes I could say "lesser evil" as well. My guess is you are used on playing Russian style.... Shame this is not a Russian server. They try.. They made beta for opinions and bugs. Else it would just be a list.

Well this is my argument. Your argument is what? Time needed for ssd? My problem is not just the ssd :) It may not be gamebreaking as scrolls/sub/nob on shop but it is a STARTING advantage. Donation here is supposed to be for new players to catch up and else minimum to keep server viable hence it was supposed to be runes/1-2 profession/accessories and nothing else. Ok it is buffs scrolls too if I remember well. But recs is a totally different thing. It's not the hugest but it's not small.

I had no time to play beta earlier I did 2-3 days ago hence my post now. While there is still time. They could add them later but on start it really is bad. But I forgot.. You are clan leader of a "kinda big clan" :) Ohhh I remember now.. Go be a leader for items :) Seems good *insert sarcasm*
Anyhow it is an opinion backed up by arguments. Because it looks to me you have nooooo idea what it takes to actually make this crafter :) Or what it can affect..

trynara

Urudin, lets take Luckystrike in our clan, i will take a lot fun on clan chat whith him!

LuckyStrike1305

Atleast it was a post with arguments :)

Did you read anything or just try to flame? And btw no I don't need a clan like yours.. Opinions and structure. If I did I would be on x50 with some Russian. I'd rather go solo in x7 than this..

So trynara: anything of value to add or just a failed attempt to provoke?

trynara

trynara

And actualy i was taking a lot fun on job to read all your x y  theorie

LuckyStrike1305

Is there anything you have to say that is RELEVANT to this post?..

Agree/disagree and why is a good start :P

If I'm fun or not or my theory was fun has nothing to do with the reason of this post :)

trynara

it get some much way's to make adena on interlude chronicle that i dont care about donation advantage ( adena,rec's,buffs)!

LuckyStrike1305

This was so smart I got shocked..

Ok...... So add premium buffers with all buffs.. And donatable divine inspirations etc.. Are you kidding me?...

Generic cr@p. Yes adena on Interlude are easy. THIS IS WHY THE S-T-A-R-T MATTERS. In general I don't care either. But you fail to see the point.. Or you just don't want to.. Or it doesn't suit your needs if your clan will have a spoiler like that..

Urudin

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 10:20:14 PM
@Urudin

Nice clan leader.............. Have you ever tried to spoil this or only your clan dogs? Do you even know the chance of SpiritShot C? Not blessed. Simple spiritshot. Well let me inform you.. http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/3033/recipe-spiritshot-c.html

It's x7 not x50-x100. And if you ask me why you need spiritshot C and NOT bssc then seriously you need to reconsider leaving your position as clan leader..

And this is not even spoil. And it's not only this rec. As for what is needed or not, my guess is that you have others doing your work for you.

Oh and before I forget. I never said the gms are bad or not trying. WTF is wrong with you guys here reading different things that what is written????

I'm not the only one thinking this for the recs. And yes I could say "lesser evil" as well. My guess is you are used on playing Russian style.... Shame this is not a Russian server. They try.. They made beta for opinions and bugs. Else it would just be a list.

Well this is my argument. Your argument is what? Time needed for ssd? My problem is not just the ssd :) It may not be gamebreaking as scrolls/sub/nob on shop but it is a STARTING advantage. Donation here is supposed to be for new players to catch up and else minimum to keep server viable hence it was supposed to be runes/1-2 profession/accessories and nothing else. Ok it is buffs scrolls too if I remember well. But recs is a totally different thing. It's not the hugest but it's not small.

I had no time to play beta earlier I did 2-3 days ago hence my post now. While there is still time. They could add them later but on start it really is bad. But I forgot.. You are clan leader of a "kinda big clan" :) Ohhh I remember now.. Go be a leader for items :) Seems good *insert sarcasm*
Anyhow it is an opinion backed up by arguments. Because it looks to me you have nooooo idea what it takes to actually make this crafter :) Or what it can affect..
Did I insult you? The problem is that you aren't good in maths nor in economics, and still you try to act like you are.And what is this bs about spiritshot C really?How many times you see dwarfs getting rich on spiritshot C? You can't even think it's good for money making lol. You don't know me. Why you think I've been a clan leader for all my life? I spoiled those recipes many time, I know what am I speaking about. So if you want to tell me how l2 economics work, go and learn much more about it. 

Urudin

Quote from: trynara on October 10, 2017, 10:39:57 PM
Urudin, lets take Luckystrike in our clan, i will take a lot fun on clan chat whith him!
She applied earlier, but I'm afraid we don't need kind of ppl who insulting others because have a different opinion. Maybe we get better use of this one if she drive the enemies crazy :D