Web Analytics
Recs for dwarves (donation) question

News:

Main Menu

Recs for dwarves (donation) question

Started by LuckyStrike1305, October 10, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckyStrike1305

While in beta I noticed donation has the recs for dwarves (materials,ss).

This is only for the beta period right? I couldn't find any info but it makes more sense to be only for the beta.. Still I think it's best if someone can clarify this :P

From other posts I see that only exp runes, accessories and 1-2 profession will be for donation. So is it only for beta?

Miyake

els

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 02:12:43 PM
From other posts I see that only exp runes, accessories and 1-2 profession will be for donation. So is it only for beta?

EXP Runes are delayed for 2 weeks.

LuckyStrike1305

Quote from: els on October 10, 2017, 02:33:08 PM
EXP Runes are delayed for 2 weeks.

Yeah I read that :P  I want to know for the dwarf recs :P I really hope they are only for beta

xbadjoke

shot recipes disapeared from shop, whats the point to have shots and not recipes for shots in shop? Do you want crafter to be useless? at least boost them with recipes of shots if you aded shots.

LuckyStrike1305

Actually the crafter can go and spoil/drop the rec :)

Little money makers should work a bit yeah? Otherwise they just get rich and dress sub / 2nd char and qq.

SS and mat recs are vital for the players AND the dwarf. BUT if they are available in shop it's horrible for the economy.

Alannah

no worries, i removed that 2 pack because you could just sell them to shop and get over 1kk adena per pack..
we come up with something fair to all
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

LuckyStrike1305

That is not an answer :P That is an answer only for beta now..

Will the recs be with donation on start or no? :) It is extremely basic..

Alannah

they will be back on start, untradeable and or 0 adena recs.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

LuckyStrike1305

It is extremely unfair to players if you add the recs to shop.

Not only towards other dwarves but also to mages/fighters/etc.

All they need to do is loggin on first minute, take 1 minute to buy/add the rec and sit down the dwarf.. Or exp 10 minutes for lvl 20.. After that is 2-3 days non stop money making from new.. They can just sit him down and exp other char while getting rich if they need no time to find the rec..

This means whoever donates for this will become very fast very rich and exp at the same time other class with the adenas from the crafts. With no effort at all. It will only take 5 minutes to set him up. All the other time it will be on another class. Think about it. Clans will have income they haven't farmed or even single players getting their gear before others with NO effort whatsoever.

You changed the xp runes which to be honest gave little exp to begin with and 10-20 levels sooner (less than 1 day) but you left the recs that can dress the char in 1 day max? While he exps other char??? Basically it is donation for adenas..................................

And it goes beyond that.. You can buy faster the 1st-2nd profession and, along with level, close off areas off the map (especially if it's a clan). You also break the economy by making the dwarves not needing pt to find their recs so the rest won't find crafter/spoiler for their needs. It can go wrong in soooo many ways that I'm toooo bored to explain all.

But if recs exist, ESPECIALLY on start, it changes the whole dynamic of the server..

You left out exp runes as you thought it will make a difference the 5 lvls difference of chars. Imagine with this and faster money, items, class transfer and ready chars funded from adena donation in the form of recs.. As all would go to the first dwarves that have them as all the dwarves that DIDN'T donate won't exist..

And don't forget that clans or donators will have SS or will be able to "close off" ss trading with this depending on their mood and how they think it suits them best (by clans I mean donator clans not necessarily more unfair for solo players - it is equally bad for solo and clans).

HazelEyeZ

els

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

You left out exp runes as you thought it will make a difference the 5 lvls difference of chars. Imagine with this and faster money, items, class transfer and ready chars funded from adena donation in the form of recs.. As all would go to the first dwarves that have them as all the dwarves that DIDN'T donate won't exist..

And don't forget that clans or donators will have SS or will be able to "close off" ss trading with this depending on their mood and how they think it suits them best (by clans I mean donator clans not necessarily more unfair for solo players - it is equally bad for solo and clans).

wtf you talking about....

Exp runes delayed for 2 weeks.

And also having recipes changes nothing. Actually it help economically. The faster shot price goes to normal price range the better for server...

Seriously. Stop whining about everything... As long shots are not tradeable I don't see any issue out there.