Recs for dwarves (donation) question - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Recs for dwarves (donation) question

Started by LuckyStrike1305, October 10, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckyStrike1305

Are you blind?...

What I said and let me rephrase as you seem to not be able to understand me was this:

since they delayed the exp runes they should also remove the recs. I never said they left the runes. I said that the recs are more important than the runes and a bigger issue. Is this more clear for you?.............

Also have you ever played l2 before? How on earth you see recs as a "no issue"?..

I'd rather have a slow economy than this fast ball of adenas and a couple of people buying everything and controlling prices since they will ALREADY be rich.. Basic economics. Do you even know basic economics?..

As for the "As long shots are not tradeable I don't see any issue out there" this is even more insane than the "The faster shot price goes to normal price range the better for server" because in both cases you are dreaming.. And btw the second sentence is not even true..

Learn basic economics and talk after.. I'm not here to teach you how it affects the game in every possible aspect. I could. But I really don't want to..

els

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 06:26:22 PM
Learn basic economics and talk after.. I'm not here to teach you how it affects the game in every possible aspect. I could. But I really don't want to..

Someone needs to go back to school to actually learn economics :)

LuckyStrike1305

I like your ignorance :) Keep it up :) It will be fun every player outsmarting you in every possible situation and making crappy deals :) It will be fun trading with you :D

And btw if you truly don't see the issue then it's one of two things: either you are actually clueless or you want to donate for those recs and want this head start. Because honestly there is no other thing than those 2 :)

In any case regardless of what the server will do about this don't think for a second that you can survive on your own two feet without support in this game in any way or with any means. And it shows by how narrow your point of view is :)

Let me wave my "invisible hand" and flatline the prices for you now :) Iiiiif you understood what I mean ;)

els

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 06:34:52 PMAnd it shows by how narrow your point of view is :)

I wonder who here has narrow point of view. :) the faster prices goes to normal price the better for everyone. You probably are that warsmith who think you can make all server adena by making SSDs.

MrBobe

Lol with the current rates all you have to do is make a dps char and go to the four edges of the map to collect the recipes and mobs will drop them real quick. Why not save the trouble to people and leave them in shop. And if you worry that other dwarves will take your adena, make one for yourself. HECK make an army of them so you never run out of mp. You will be allowed to have as many chars in town as you like. Dwarves never join parties to farm recs 1)in 99% of the cases they are bot chars 2)getting recs is child's play 3)they NEVER cost anything more than 20-50k. In a mid rate server like this you shouldn't worry that much for adena.

=^TrackZero^=

Can we just play the game and let minor things on a side? There will be always things to improve or what someone will not like....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Alannah

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

you misunderstand everything??

Runes on first day (especially stacking rune) are giving 30%+30% a total of 60% boost in all rates.... that means from 7x server it would be ~11x exp sp, not to mention drop and spoil... adena.. and so on

We removed 2nd stacking rune, we delayed donation runes for 2 weeks at least. What is this if we are not care about community and unfair start donater vs non-donater?

Recipes... they were in donate shop from beta day 1#
I removed it to rework them. They were sellable to shop, so if some1 bought a recipepack sold to shop all .. it was more than 1kk adena, unfair as well

Before writing stuffs that are not real, please think or ask us!! We are configuring server to be good for most you, be fair.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

LuckyStrike1305

OMFG........... You are a kid..

No I don't play warsmith. I almost never make crafters as I find them no fun. It bores me to death. Spoiler yeah. Crafter no.

My main class is sph actually so SS is extremely important to me. And no. You are wrong in thinking that the sooner the prices goes to "normal price" (which note is a term that makes no sense as economy is not stable and changes daily) the better for the server. And since you seem unable to understand this let me give you an example:

Say donator dwarf gets X amount of adenas and SS price is Y.
Non donator dwarf gets X/20 amount of adenas as he needs time to farm and has no SS and Y is still the price of SS.
1 week pass..
Donator dwarf now 100X the adenas and SS price goes to Y/10.
Non donator still gets X/20 as the SS is lowered. But his adenas are X and not 100X.
Following the 1st week when items start to go out and the market starts to have items this will happen:
However has money buys everything on the low and waits to sell later at a very high price. He dresses his main class and still have 10-20 same items that previously had no value at a high price, which makes him richer and able to upgrade even more as he is finished with basic gear, lvl and class transfers as he had adena and could afford them EARLIER than the rest.
Now the dwarf with no donation and the rest of the classes depending on him or not will NOT be able to get those adenas EVER as they will already be on other hands and the prices will be lowered. HENCE THE "MONEY BUYS MONEY".

Now this goes even further in my example. Faster sub, faster nobles, faster gear, faster domination, first heroes. All depends on who has the money to buy the INITIAL items for first rbs, battles.. NG vs C-grade and so on..

They will control the market. Now imagine if those crafters are in a big clan as well..

Your stable economy will be a lie as 10 people will hold the 70% of the adenas/items in server and the rest will be flat and fighting for scraps. It may not show but you will see it in epics fights, baium for sub, etc.

I can analyze further if your "brain" cannot handle all those info yet if you can understand even know better go click on the "x" button :) You will do to us all a favor :)

Peorexo

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 06:55:52 PM
OMFG........... You are a kid..

No I don't play warsmith. I almost never make crafters as I find them no fun. It bores me to death. Spoiler yeah. Crafter no.

My main class is sph actually so SS is extremely important to me. And no. You are wrong in thinking that the sooner the prices goes to "normal price" (which note is a term that makes no sense as economy is not stable and changes daily) the better for the server. And since you seem unable to understand this let me give you an example:

Say donator dwarf gets X amount of adenas and SS price is Y.
Non donator dwarf gets X/20 amount of adenas as he needs time to farm and has no SS and Y is still the price of SS.
1 week pass..
Donator dwarf now 100X the adenas and SS price goes to Y/10.
Non donator still gets X/20 as the SS is lowered. But his adenas are X and not 100X.
Following the 1st week when items start to go out and the market starts to have items this will happen:
However has money buys everything on the low and waits to sell later at a very high price. He dresses his main class and still have 10-20 same items that previously had no value at a high price, which makes him richer and able to upgrade even more as he is finished with basic gear, lvl and class transfers as he had adena and could afford them EARLIER than the rest.
Now the dwarf with no donation and the rest of the classes depending on him or not will NOT be able to get those adenas EVER as they will already be on other hands and the prices will be lowered. HENCE THE "MONEY BUYS MONEY".

Now this goes even further in my example. Faster sub, faster nobles, faster gear, faster domination, first heroes. All depends on who has the money to buy the INITIAL items for first rbs, battles.. NG vs C-grade and so on..

They will control the market. Now imagine if those crafters are in a big clan as well..

Your stable economy will be a lie as 10 people will hold the 70% of the adenas/items in server and the rest will be flat and fighting for scraps. It may not show but you will see it in epics fights, baium for sub, etc.

I can analyze further if your "brain" cannot handle all those info yet if you can understand even know better go click on the "x" button :) You will do to us all a favor :)
Sure they can hold 99% of money it matters so much when in 1 week u can make full IL endgame, but cry more bro LOL

LuckyStrike1305

Btw you misunderstood what I said for exp runes. My comments are for "els".

I really think recs are bad for the economy and I never said you did something wrong with the runes. All I said for the exp runes are that since you removed them (actually delayed them) then think of the recs.

As for MrBobe: This 1-6 hours makes a difference. In the beginning everything makes a difference. That's why you will login from 1 minute and not 3 days after start :) Unless you are a more casual player.. But if you are then nothing really matters as you have no hope of ever being top. Casual means enjoying the rpg aspect. Non casual means power player. Nothing wrong with either but stuff like this DO matter

LuckyStrike1305

@Peorexo

Ffs.. First you need to understand what "crying" is.

Apart from that yeah it matters when 90% has +0 and 10% has +9.............................................................

CLAGOR

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 10, 2017, 06:49:39 PM
Can we just play the game and let minor things on a side? There will be always things to improve or what someone will not like....
I would love to but it's not up yet and adrenaline is high so all i can do is refresh the forum 100 time a day and sometimes join the brawl.
GO DN WOOOOO!!!

Now to the topic
I think u summed it up nicely with the 'casual vs power' players, now do you really think there will be non-donating 'power' players?
Besides, economy in Aden is one thing, but outside they just took a big hit with no day1 donation runes. For once I'm fine with this lesser evil.