Web Analytics
Recs for dwarves (donation) question - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Recs for dwarves (donation) question

Started by LuckyStrike1305, October 10, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckyStrike1305

And server start is not only first hour. It's first week. There are a lot of things to combine but the hours alone you need to get them all.. First heroes depend on gear too. Or are you gonna wait until you get arcana to reg?.. Even then you have healer classes that will NEVER get arcana. Go farm the ssc rec for oly.. Go waste your hours with it. Then lose more hours for B-A-S and mats.. Now think of aaaall this time of dwarve and mage..

Or w8 till you make 3rd class if you find so fast adena for 1-2 prof (ooops dona for them too) and go spoil "big" recs on hard mobs..

There is a chain of events. Don't think of (b)ssd only. And as for mats I already told you. It really all boils down to the time they save. Important time to do more "serious" things like quest progress, working nobless, etc..

GIGeorge

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
@Glgeorge

Just because he said he will help your small clan take a small castle don't come here with zero arguments saying generic things and try to pass it under everyones nose.. I'm not a dog. I have an opinion, I back it up.

@coitusoralus

So you think ssc is of no importance because you want to rush to arcana?.. Xmmm..
Ok. How about oly?.. :)

There has NEVER been a server that I didn't had almost all top items (excluding epics jewels-that was only in some servers as many times I solo) and there is a stepping stone to top gear. There are reasons why those recs matter. Crafting B-A items will be in a very small time limit from server start and the time and leveling of dwarf along with the time needed for the recs is enough on its own. Faster A crafting aferwards, faster finding of recs and ALWAYS the first "expensive" crafters will be those that had the dona recs. IF you cannot understand where I go with this let my simplify. Dona dwarves will always be the ones with the most money. Their main will always be 1 grade or more++ than you. And it all begins IF you know how to properly use the starting recs. The first little rbs that will drop D items to crystalize to make ss for other grades and so on.. It's simple really..

You all talk and talk yet none of you had a half-decent ARGUMENT with reasoning to back up the "you are insane".

GG
How does that comes here? If someone offers me a kind gesture I can't have an opinion? Maybe you should have consider, that you are the one who is wrong, and not everyone else. You are the one who instead of defending his/her own opinion starts to tell everybody else is insane lol. Many ppl gave you 100% valid answers just you don't want to take it. BTW now I'm 99% sure that you are a troll of other server, because no one can be this simple.

LuckyStrike1305

This meme is actually used wrong but  it is funny..

----------------------

"Guys you don't deserve these kind gms :D They even let a lot of money go by delaying runes to make you happy. And you still not satisfied. There will be always someone who has problem. " it is dismissive as fck :)

And no I never said ssc is the problem alone it was an example. Anyway. If you read all the post there a few who agree and others who want to know. Remember that most people are not vocal.. Just go check the exp rune post and see what kind of people donas here are :) Same in this thread. But I just don't care. And yes I keep saying "value" because all you said was that (some-I add this because not all are easy) are simple to find and only 30 minutes. Go farm the S rec on 70+ mobs. You have forgotten the time it takes to do all mats + ss and the adenas for tp, deaths, mobs stealing etc (not on D grade..........) Or what they mean to the game

Urudin

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 11:45:12 PM
And server start is not only first hour. It's first week. There are a lot of things to combine but the hours alone you need to get them all.. First heroes depend on gear too. Or are you gonna wait until you get arcana to reg?.. Even then you have healer classes that will NEVER get arcana. Go farm the ssc rec for oly.. Go waste your hours with it. Then lose more hours for B-A-S and mats.. Now think of aaaall this time of dwarve and mage..

Or w8 till you make 3rd class if you find so fast adena for 1-2 prof (ooops dona for them too) and go spoil "big" recs on hard mobs..

There is a chain of events. Don't think of (b)ssd only. And as for mats I already told you. It really all boils down to the time they save. Important time to do more "serious" things like quest progress, working nobless, etc..
You're really going too far now with these hero sh1t. Do you know that only noblesse chars can reg on oly right? You have fantasy, all you write, all you have written so far is just crap. If you want to play w/o donations you can choose an l2j server with sh1t files and inactive gm. For quality and work here you don't have to pay, but you can't cry about donate shop, they deserve smth for their work... I have never donated a penny in my life, and still I won many fights, but you surely know better what are my plans. The problem is that you're thinking you are the only one who knows, and smart and etc. and getting mad if someone's opinion is different. Maybe you should consider that you are not the only one who gonna play here

Urudin

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 10, 2017, 11:51:28 PM
This meme is actually used wrong but  it is funny..

----------------------

"Guys you don't deserve these kind gms :D They even let a lot of money go by delaying runes to make you happy. And you still not satisfied. There will be always someone who has problem. " it is dismissive as fck :)

And no I never said ssc is the problem alone it was an example. Anyway. If you read all the post there a few who agree and others who want to know. Remember that most people are not vocal.. Just go check the exp rune post and see what kind of people donas here are :) Same in this thread. But I just don't care. And yes I keep saying "value" because all you said was that (some-I add this because not all are easy) are simple to find and only 30 minutes. Go farm the S rec on 70+ mobs. You have forgotten the time it takes to do all mats + ss and the adenas for tp, deaths, mobs stealing etc (not on D grade..........) Or what they mean to the game
So ,,Guys" is your other name. I see now. You have no idea about the numbers and values in this game. You are just making crazy theories.

P.S. I looked back on topic and I see before u told others to go learn economics. So I have a conclusion: You're crazy or troll. Bye.

Polterina

Lol i see really pro ppl here
I bet all the ppl who disagree with this  topic  can kill any level mob solo with ng stuff solo xD

LuckyStrike1305

Since this is ridiculous in every possible way I only have 1 thing to add.

It is not my decision  neither yours (whoever that "yours" is). It is an admins decision for 1278463784673 reasons to vote against it or not (whether I'm right or not).

Sooo unless I see something worth commenting on bb.. Because you guys tire me out.. Walls understand more what I write..

Urudin

Quote from: LuckyStrike1305 on October 11, 2017, 12:10:35 AM
Since this is ridiculous in every possible way I only have 1 thing to add.

It is not my decision  neither yours (whoever that "yours" is). It is an admins decision for 1278463784673 reasons to vote against it or not (whether I'm right or not).

Sooo unless I see something worth commenting on bb.. Because you guys tire me out.. Walls understand more what I write..
Admins decided 4 page before, you're the only one who rebelling lol. bb

Floki

We do not remove shot recipes from Donny shop as it was stated before. I think it's better not to continue this topic especially it's not about peaceful discussion anymore. Closed.