Web Analytics
systemmsg-e.dat

News:

Main Menu

systemmsg-e.dat

Started by Taro, October 11, 2017, 12:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taro

Could someone be so kind to share a good interlude colored system message file?
Preferably one without any on-screen messages.

MrBobe

Google is your friend. You might find screens of such mods that will help you choose the best for your taste without installing and overwriting and logging in every 2mins.

els

WaterClocK

Adm aad EN YOU SERVER IS GOOD :D

els

Here is link to my systemmsg. http://www.mediafire.com/file/rr614sb6pyq5v9g/systemmsg-e+fixed.rar

EDIT: who downloaded previously, download file again. I fixed some stuff which may not work previously.

Taro

Quote from: MrBobe on October 11, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
Google is your friend. You might find screens of such mods that will help you choose the best for your taste without installing and overwriting and logging in every 2mins.
the problem is i can't find such thing what i'm looking for.
and when im searching for 20min+ i get bored.

Quote from: els on October 11, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
Here is link to my systemmsg. http://www.mediafire.com/file/agiahw4z1undcea/systemmsg-e+for+c6.rar
its like 90% of what im looking for haha.... only the onscreen message on the right is smthing i'm not looking for
99/100 of those systems you can't click through it and thats anoying as hell

els

Quote from: Tessellate on October 11, 2017, 12:06:50 PM
the problem is i can't find such thing what i'm looking for.
and when im searching for 20min+ i get bored.
its like 90% of what im looking for haha.... only the onscreen message on the right is smthing i'm not looking for
99/100 of those systems you can't click through it and thats anoying as hell

on screen damage in c6 is bugged. no point doing it.

MrBobe

You mean the bug when the message occupies a part of screen so that you cannot click and move your char on that part?

els

Quote from: MrBobe on October 11, 2017, 01:04:24 PM
You mean the bug when the message occupies a part of screen so that you cannot click and move your char on that part?
this and quite often dmg on screen will not pop up at all. I even tested here already. Quite often on screen dmg was not showing up. Only I left on screen messages are buff/debuff/spoil.

Taro

Quote from: els on October 11, 2017, 01:39:39 PM
this and quite often dmg on screen will not pop up at all. I even tested here already. Quite often on screen dmg was not showing up. Only I left on screen messages are buff/debuff/spoil.
thanks man!
i will use it ;)

Escaflew

for the same of not making a new thread, can someone tell me how can I make my skills to have %cd on the bar? I've seen in on few videos and it looks pretty helpful and neat. Thanks!

els

Quote from: Escaflew on October 11, 2017, 02:39:45 PM
for the same of not making a new thread, can someone tell me how can I make my skills to have %cd on the bar? I've seen in on few videos and it looks pretty helpful and neat. Thanks!

I don't think that %cd is any helpful... It still doesn't tell you how many seconds left for skill to use. If you not braindead, you can tell +- %CD just by looking to "black area" on skill...

Anyway if you want other interfaces, you can find mostly all of them here: http://rawr.su/forum/3-patchi/ Russians are crazy about those interfaces :)