Web Analytics
NPC QUEST 1º AND 2º CLASS FOR ADENA org voter!

NPC QUEST 1º AND 2º CLASS FOR ADENA org voter!

Started by WaterClocK, October 11, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaterClocK

HI GM AND ADM

Since there are donations of 1st and 2nd class change would be interesting for those who do not donate that we have a npc that can be done by adena or by votes. Thank you.

tzeve1990

gm mate yes  first and second class u can buy it with adena or with donate coins.I dont know the price.

SizeMatters

Quote from: WaterClocK on October 11, 2017, 09:49:43 AM
HI GM AND ADM

Since there are donations of 1st and 2nd class change would be interesting for those who do not donate that we have a npc that can be done by adena or by votes. Thank you.

You can buy marks for adena at Donny from what I saw

xbadjoke

SoniQ88

i think 1.5kk shoul be good 500k for mark i have hope admin change this

Surii1

Can you stop cry for every single thing dude? This is anoying.

Javito

I am in favor of doing all the quest of class change I do not like the idea of paying but well it is not my decision

Surii1

Hey,

2nd class change are 5 euros or 2kk dude this is not to much expensive, why are you complaining about that? Let the gms make some money from the server they deserve it , they are listening the community about the exp rune and they will losse thons of money.... so pls.

Regards.

SizeMatters

Quote from: SoniQ88 on October 12, 2017, 12:18:02 PM
i think 1.5kk shoul be good 500k for mark i have hope admin change this

I think marks should be free and we should start with 40lvl so you don't have to go through the pain of lvling in cruma marshlands.

(sarcasm btw)

els

I wish 2nd profesion mark are set to 700k each price (2.1kk total). This would be perfect. People who don't want to make full 3 quests and want skip just hardest part so they can buy a mark for 700k. Also no issues with shadow tokens. A lot of servers don't fix this. When you donate/buy prof with adena you don't get shadow weapon tokens.

Floki

Quote from: els on October 12, 2017, 06:51:38 PM
I wish 2nd profesion mark are set to 700k each price (2.1kk total). This would be perfect. People who don't want to make full 3 quests and want skip just hardest part so they can buy a mark for 700k. Also no issues with shadow tokens. A lot of servers don't fix this. When you donate/buy prof with adena you don't get shadow weapon tokens.
They're already added for 750k.