Web Analytics
Gaming account/forum account

News:

Main Menu

Gaming account/forum account

Started by Quixie, October 12, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quixie

I've created a forum account,obviously, yet i cant find a gaming account panel or registration form. Do i need 1 email/forum acc per gaming acc? links would be helpfull. Also why are outlook emails blocked? -.- couldnt recieve a confirmation email on my outlook and had to use an old gmail

Quixie

ye i ve already made an account on that form. isnt that the forum acc? if not its pretty shitty that u gotta go through the hassle of making new emails to make new gaming accounts. ur link clarified nothing to be honest

Eresh

Forum and game are seperate, use that link to make a game account. Use a gmail address because most providers don't work.

Corvus

Can we get a GM with some instructions please
Like "This is hot you make a game account" or "This is how you play on our server"
Because I've been playing the Beta but I have no clue as to how to log in when the server will go live.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Corvus on October 13, 2017, 05:17:15 PM
Can we get a GM with some instructions please
Like "This is hot you make a game account" or "This is how you play on our server"
Because I've been playing the Beta but I have no clue as to how to log in when the server will go live.
register on homepage (if you already opened account for BETA you can use it) , download latest client from announcement login and play.
Forum isnt related to any game account and you have to register seperatly.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Corvus

Right so when i click on the join and insert my email @yahoo.com I get a notification that there was a activation email sent yet when i check my email address i dnt see it.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Corvus on October 13, 2017, 05:58:16 PM
Right so when i click on the join and insert my email @yahoo.com I get a notification that there was a activation email sent yet when i check my email address i dnt see it.
Check Junk inbox or use gmail.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]