Web Analytics
1st Heroes - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

1st Heroes

Started by Akalyptos, October 12, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBobe

I vote for oly at G.O. Makes competition insane and with start runes + cps with drivers or no lifers, it's doable 100%

Akalyptos

If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Lubog

I voted for 1st December as well. I can't believe there are still zombies that want to become nobless in 2 weeks on a 7x IL server ... Just chill people xaxaxa, L2 is a nice game but you have to sleep from time to time, otherwise it's not healthy for you :D ...

Alannah

Quote from: Akalyptos on October 12, 2017, 09:59:49 PM
Up

untouched setup I believe 5 class based, 9 class free
on beta it was customized due to tests
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

HazelEyeZ

December 1st! More players will get noblesse by then and better competition.
If you enable oly from the very beginning there will be just akalyptos with his CP. Easy heroes for them since they can spend more time in-game than normal players. But hey.. who doesn't want to fight against full hero party after 2.5 weeks.

Akalyptos

Quote from: HazelEyeZ on October 13, 2017, 12:24:08 AM
December 1st! More players will get noblesse by then and better competition.
If you enable oly from the very beginning there will be just akalyptos with his CP. Easy heroes for them since they can spend more time in-game than normal players. But hey.. who doesn't want to fight against full hero party after 2.5 weeks.

With or without heroes will be the same. ;)

KAPPA
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

xbadjoke

Staff will decide if they want to keep the server as retail as possible, Alanah said well if people are making nobless why should they be blocked on joining olympiad? Keeping the server as close to retail is the best solution. Olympiad should end on octomber 31. Regards.

DARRKS

Go to sleep guys & be hero tomorrow  ;D

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

Piotrus

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on October 12, 2017, 08:50:47 PM
if some1 makes nobless char on x7 within rough 2.5 weeks then he deserves to participate..

agree

RandomBob

Quote from: xbadjoke on October 13, 2017, 12:38:43 AM
Staff will decide if they want to keep the server as retail as possible, Alanah said well if people are making nobless why should they be blocked on joining olympiad? Keeping the server as close to retail is the best solution. Olympiad should end on octomber 31. Regards.
You made a voting and until now dec 1st is winning by far. Though I voted for nov 1st, you can't blame admins if they are deciding based on the result of the voting.

arwjn

1st November! we want pvp @ Barakiel with C grades  shadow b weaps and no life ftw! :)

nerd90000

i like the 1 december honestly. So u are not forced to play vs the same people during the competition, cause there will be more people fighting each others. If u enable the oly frm the start, then there will be mostly heros from default, the rushers that don't have a job or a wife the kick their ass if they don't spend their time with her a little bit xDD