Web Analytics
1st Heroes

News:

Main Menu

1st Heroes

Started by Akalyptos, October 12, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akalyptos

We need to know when the 1st heroes will become, cause I think you told me that oly will start at November 1st...

My group think that is too much to wait for 1st heroes cause one and a half month without hero skills is too much... ( zerg wins)

So I need to change your minds and let the community decide about this.

The right is the first heroes to become on November 1st.

Regards.

If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Urudin

Why would a community that didn't want runes for the first 2 weeks wants heroes after 2 weeks? I understand your problem though. Getting 5x noblesse char in 17 days would be a nice work :)

xbadjoke

As close to retail should be. That means oly working from the beggining of server.

Floki

Hello.

We understand your wish, but we can't start finish broken oly period(In mid of november). Oly periods starts at the beginning of a month, as they usual. Our features are final now.

Akalyptos

Its OK for us... That mean that we will be more prepared but its not fair for the rushers... Maybe some sides could take some heroes and balance will change!

As you wish.

Cu tomorrow.

Watch your backs!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

SizeMatters

Wait what? oly actually starts in November? wtf

Floki

Ok I consulted with Alannah. We can start the oly in October, but it will end at the end of October (Not in the mid of November). There was a little misunderstood sorry for that :) If it's OK for the community we start oly in October.

Alannah

wait wait, clarify this, we misunderstand each other, (me with Floki as well)

I told him we can't make broken period, so oly can't finish at November 12. We can do this:

Oly period 1# starts with grand opening, but then it will finish at October 3031!! 23:59:59
If period is retail (monthly) then it will end no matter what , at the end of month.
Well peepz, decide. My personal opinion is.. if some1 makes nobless char on x7 within rough 2.5 weeks then he deserves to participate..
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

SizeMatters

grand opening oly FeelsGoodMan +

Akalyptos

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on October 12, 2017, 08:50:47 PM
wait wait, clarify this, we misunderstand each other, (me with Floki as well)

I told him we can't make broken period, so oly can't finish at November 12. We can do this:

Oly period 1# starts with grand opening, but then it will finish at October 30 23:59:59
If period is retail (monthly) then it will end no matter what , at the end of month.
Well peepz, decide. My personal opinion is.. if some1 makes nobless char on x7 within rough 2.5 weeks then he deserves to participate..

That's the answer I wanna see after all...

So in all retail server work like this!

Keep like this and first heroes November 1st! Thanks.

Alannah

31 days in this month, typo
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

person

How many ppl to push the wave? 5 or 9?