Web Analytics
Cannot fully login/access server

News:

Main Menu

Cannot fully login/access server

Started by Desteroyah, October 22, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desteroyah

Hello, I have searched the forum to find a solution for a problem me and my friend encountered when trying to log in but to no avail.

What happens is after entering our names and passwords we go to the "gates" list. When we want to choose one, nothing happens. At all. No additional message, no popup, nothing. We cannot access the game. What is strange is that only today have I encountered it, while my friend had this problem for at least 2 days. Full check does nothing, at best. Once when my friend did full check, he couldn't even start the game. He tried reinstalling the game with client files, with DLIN-full check method. It's hit or miss, it will either work or not. Also when my friend reported me that he cannot log in I would log out and log in, or just log in if I wasn't playing at that moment, effortlessly. We tried multiple "gates", but we opt for PL since it has the least ammount of ping.

Evening

Exact same thing has been happening to me, I've also tried the PL one first. Yesterday I got a "system error, please log in again later" message after it kicked me back to the login screen sometimes but now I don't even get that. Just getting stuck on the p r o x y list window.

ps. I didn't alter the client in any way, haven't even touched the system messages file. I've installed it by doing full check with your launcher and so far it has always worked fine. I'm not using bot software and never have. The game was working last night when logging off, I wake up this morning and it doesn't. If this is an autoban of some kind your 'smartguard' needs an AI-update :/

Alannah

send me account names in forum pm...
system error can't be right in this moment
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on October 22, 2017, 10:47:11 AM
send me account names in forum pm...
system error can't be right in this moment
there is no system error although server cannot be accessed (atleast that appears true for me as well) no matter the account used

Alannah

I just logged in on vpn 9#

edit: PL indeed is not accessible, i'll fix them in few mins

Try login on last one [EU4] for now.

Evening

That doesn't work. None of them work for me. I just kicked you off my account it seems, sorry. At least that means the account isn't banned  ;D

Alannah

Quote from: Evening on October 22, 2017, 11:45:45 AM
That doesn't work. None of them work for me. I just kicked you off my account it seems, sorry. At least that means the account isn't banned  ;D

then something is wrong with your isp or firewall blocking outgoing traffic on that port or no clue, I tested now all and it works

like +50 ppl logged in since I first checked

Shooler

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on October 22, 2017, 11:58:56 AM
then something is wrong with your isp or firewall blocking outgoing traffic on that port or no clue, I tested now all and it works

like +50 ppl logged in since I first checked
He is note alone in this problem. Yesterday everything was fine. Nothing change on my PC)))

Evening

After you said ISP I tried disconnecting the modem, that fixed it. I happened to do this yesterday so this is why I didn't do it again today. Looks like something got messed up

Shooler

Quote from: Evening on October 22, 2017, 12:09:36 PM
After you said ISP I tried disconnecting the modem, that fixed it. I happened to do this yesterday so this is why I didn't do it again today. Looks like something got messed up
Same works for me