Web Analytics
VOTE REWARDS

News:

Main Menu

VOTE REWARDS

Started by mujdeistn, October 24, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mujdeistn

I think I am not the only one that would like to see more items to be bought in game with vote coins, something like accesories (50+ VC), expand spellbooks (30+ VC), or maybe 20% exp/sp rune (5-10 VC).
You should give more options to players that are not willing or cannot afford to spend money, especially on a private L2 server :)
Also if we get more items in Vote Shop it would be the best to make the VC tradable so new players can earn some easy money on the server considering we are on the 2nd week of the server and we all want to see it growing daily.
In my opinion this way more players will be more motivated to vote every day.

dabird1980

Dont do this keep the server like it is. Its perfect this way.

DARRKS

If this will happened than DONY list must be updated too because no one will donate and someone needs to pay the bills !!!!

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

WaterClocK

Quote from: mujdeistn on October 24, 2017, 12:03:22 PM
I think I am not the only one that would like to see more items to be bought in game with vote coins, something like accesories (50+ VC), expand spellbooks (30+ VC), or maybe 20% exp/sp rune (5-10 VC).
You should give more options to players that are not willing or cannot afford to spend money, especially on a private L2 server :)
Also if we get more items in Vote Shop it would be the best to make the VC tradable so new players can earn some easy money on the server considering we are on the 2nd week of the server and we all want to see it growing daily.
In my opinion this way more players will be more motivated to vote every day.

+1