BAIUM

News:

Main Menu

BAIUM

Started by Piotrus, October 25, 2017, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piotrus

Dear Community,

Last Sunday 22nd of October Best CP (toxic) on server faild Baium, so Zonk CP have killed him.

We would like to invite all intrested on Friday-Saturday night from 22:20 to 2:30 (CET) on ToI 13 for next Baium to let rest of server have a chance start Olympiad without involving Toxic members.

see ya
Piotrus&Jasiu

xbadjoke

steve

Akalyptos

Dear community if you have 1 chance to hit baium don't do this cause will not help you in the future.

If you are interest to hit baium "Akalyptos and we will let you.

If we see any activity like dkholding this tards you will never hit or come to crystal. ;)

I don't play l2 many years, but for first time I saw so desperate post like this! Hah.

Btw rent for necrospot now is 100kk per hour. That's for russians too!

We wish you a merry Christmas!

Regards.
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Milenski

Last 3 posts - soooooo butthurt.
P.S. I see very bright future for me.

Piotrus

Quote from: Akalyptos on October 25, 2017, 11:41:23 PM
Btw rent for necrospot now is 100kk per hour. That's for russians too!

I see finally Aleqteam has join the fun because from 17th only We are fighting against Toxic's Cp

ps. just to inform Toxic we have 2 sided war with RU aswell and struggle with them yesterday on BS Rb's.

xbadjoke

P. S. Aleqteam cancel war. Very good russians.

Vorpz

What a nice community... Everyone inviting others for Baium stabbing.

(atleast on forum)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vorpz on October 26, 2017, 12:06:11 PM
What a nice community... Everyone inviting others for Baium stabbing.

(atleast on forum)
GM like it! Rewarding for good frapses < ON >!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Akalyptos

We war all server what are you talkin about ? ;)

Already this wannabe russians aleqsomething closed war cause of 20-0 in a row deaths on necrospot ))))

In QA they lost like 50% by pking them haha... This server will be so fun!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Piotrus

Quote from: Akalyptos on October 25, 2017, 11:41:23 PM
I don't play l2 many years, but for first time I saw so desperate post like this! Hah.

As You may see on Flame section there is quite healthy comunity without dramamakres like You:) Akalyptos (not whole Person's CP)

We have decided to share this information to have a chance run Oly without Your noblesses since we have 7 sub's. It will also may results with additional competition on server if some hero /nobelsses will appear besides of Yours.(which is obvious)

thx
Piotrus&Jasiu

Akalyptos

Quote from: Piotrus on October 26, 2017, 01:41:12 PM
As You may see on Flame section there is quite healthy comunity without dramamakres like You:) Akalyptos (not whole Person's CP)

We have decided to share this information to have a chance run Oly without Your noblesses since we have 7 sub's. It will also may results with additional competition on server if some hero /nobelsses will appear besides of Yours.(which is obvious)

thx
Piotrus&Jasiu

You two guys are the most pussies I've ever met in this game!

Made you so much pain in evoke so much pain in this server till day 1! You can't farm you can't make rb's. NOTHING!

We just laughing at you so much.... Now you have the tittle of the "biggest pussies" in this game!