Web Analytics
BAIUM - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

BAIUM

Started by Piotrus, October 25, 2017, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gszell91

A game with real people with feelings (majority) and a small percentage of nolife robots, who ask for 100kk to hit baium.
One of the most disgusting things in this game lol.

nerd90000

Quote from: gszell91 on October 28, 2017, 10:01:07 PM
A game with real people with feelings (majority) and a small percentage of nolife robots, who ask for 100kk to hit baium.
One of the most disgusting things in this game lol.

Indeed, i understand what they are planning to do, but they are showing how they are bad, i hope that in the real life they are completly different people, at least that Akalyptos, cause that would be really sad.

Btw gm, that payment requirement for bosses or whatever should not be allowed, it's really creepy and demotivating for the healthy of the server

gszell91

Like i mean... we see corrupted governments, criminals and mafia all the time in our real life, at least lets not see the same thing in this game (which is basically a second life game).

Akalyptos

Wts baium hit 150kk
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Naiz

Quote from: nerd90000 on October 28, 2017, 10:08:25 PM
Btw gm, that payment requirement for bosses or whatever should not be allowed, it's really creepy and demotivating for the healthy of the server

x kurwa d
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

nerd90000

"If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest."

||| Your child will know everything about your dirty adventures on Lineage 2 |||

They will be proud enough to learn from the best!

nerd90000

Quote from: Naiz on October 28, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
x kurwa d

Bromboloni, tagazzu are you thinking? sesi totto ammincau? ciucciascroti, yeah man =)

Akalyptos

Quote from: nerd90000 on October 29, 2017, 01:59:32 AM
"If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest."

||| Your child will know everything about your dirty adventures on Lineage 2 |||

They will be proud enough to learn from the best!

Hi fanboy.

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

Deglopper

ing

Zonk member here.

Just dropping by to say goodbye, provide some background on what we've been doing for the past weeks as well as to put a certain barely literate asshole in line. I'm posting it here, because it probably doesn't deserve a separate thread.

First of all, if you want to build yourself an honest opinion of Toxic CP, don't listen to what Akalyptos says. It's vocal minorities like him who oftentimes ruin the image for an otherwise completely sound and chill group. Most of the people in Toxic I've had a chance to interact with in game over the course of last weeks were pretty cool guys actually. We've taunted them, chatted with them and had tons of fun competing against them for the top content on multiple occasions in the first two weeks (PvP at Forge, occasional RB skirmishes, Baium rush, etc). They seemed to have enjoyed it as much as we did. BadJoke, you're an awesome guy, keep it up. Unfortunately, I cannot really vouch for the current state of affairs after they went full zerg, but I'm willing to take a bet it's still significantly better than what a couple of angry jerks desperately try to make you believe.

Yeah, turns out putting a raging faggot in charge of your forum presence and PR might end up acting like some sort of an asshole magnet.

Alright. Now, to give some background and put things into proper perspective for the rest of community.

Putting the server severely off balance by greedily hoarding all available resources is a surefire way to make things boring. This seems to be an obvious thing, but our three founding members experienced that first hand on the previous server they played on (Evoke). More precisely - they were the ones who killed the fun for everyone, themselves included, by completely dominating the server within the first few weeks of play. Unsurprisingly, it turns out it's boring to sit at the top of the foodchain and not face any real competition. And so they left. Little Akalyptos over here also happened to play there. Poor bastard fell victim to the atrocities I described above, which I guess is now fueling him to run some sort of crusade to get back for all the injustice our leaders caused him in the past. Forgive me if I'm mistaken about him, but let's face it - from all we've seen up until now the guy doesn't exactly appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed, so I'd be really surprised if I'm off the mark by a significant margin here.

So yeah, mistakes were made. With Balder, we decided to stick to a 9-man CP, deliberately not recruiting more members, not forming any alliances ahead of time as well as declaring war on pretty much everyone right off the bat. The reason for all this was to keep things interesting for us, as well for whoever we happened to compete against. And I say it worked out pretty well for a while.

I cannot speak for everyone from our CP, but we'll probably be leaving sometime soonish as we all see no point in continuing. Some of us would probably keep playing casually for a week or two, but don't expect any kind of organized action.

So, Akalyptos, you got what you wanted and we hope you'll be satisfied with the result. Before you start falsely attributing all sorts of emotional states to us, as you surely will both here and in game, let me tell you that we're not actually in a state of perpetual rage and buttpain you project us to be in. It might come as a shock to you, but trust me, I've been chatting with these people on a daily basis for the last couple of weeks on TS and if anything they seem to feel more like disappointed parents reading your shit. In fact, probably most people you interact with are.

One final note.
If I had to put the blame for the current state of affairs, that would probably be poor server administration. I cannot even begin to imagine what kind of peculiar phenomenon must have happened within the volumes of your synapses when you decided to launch oly in the first half a month. It is so blatantly clear that only a one or two powerleveling groups would have had any chance of participation, that I'm completely dumbfounded by you making that decision. I would like to believe you are aware of how much of a power spike owning multiple heroes is for a clan, so how is it possible it went completely over your head? If you at least gave people a month more to level and gear up, things might have been much more interesting. There're a lot of excellent players in here who were simply not committed enough to invest as much time as we and Toxic did early on. Unsurprisingly, only we and Toxic managed to get any noblesse at this point - with one group meanwhile growing in numbers to triple the headcount of the other. Now you ended up with a massive power imbalance, which is and will continue to be off-putting for people on both sides, and you have pretty much no way of recovering from it within any reasonable timeframe. I'm not sure how it works where you come from, but to me if feels like a lot of wasted effort to spend weeks and weeks testing and setting things up, only to mismanage it so severely it burns down before it even lifts off.

tl;dr
@Original Toxic CP: Thanks for the game, guys, it's been fun while it lasted.
@Akalyptos: I honestly hope your life is not as miserable as you make it appear to be, but if it actually is - seek professional help.
@Server administration: Learn how to run your shit better next time.

Akalyptos

We won already?

I made you quite twice ;)

Just to know that when I play Akalyptos I don't flame you. I am a nice guy but I had to recruit only toxic guys just to flame you. You learned a lot from me but you didn't learn how many matches you need to be hero...

Cya fanboys, you will not be missed! :*

stealth

Zonk leaving because Toxic got where they wanted to be ? Sounds like a bunch of hypocrits... same sh1t.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]