Web Analytics
Pet Gaining Experience

News:

Main Menu

Pet Gaining Experience

Started by pipilek, October 27, 2017, 02:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pipilek

Hey, so I have a pet and there is something wrong with him gaining the experience.

Bug #1
I sent my pet alone (without me helping) to kill a monster on the same lvl as my pet ( I have lvl 40 my pet is 15)
and I have noticed that he did not get any experience. The result was like I killed the monster... my pet gained 0.05%

which is incorrect... basically it's impossible to exp your pet.

If I don't hit the enemy monster I should not "Steal" the experience of my pet... which means if he solo kills a monster he should get full 100% experience from that, but for now he gets nothing because monsters are full blue for me and it treats like I killed them and not my pet which is on the same level.

Bug #2
There is another visual bug with pet items...

When you give items to pet, they visuals on them suggest that they are already TURNED ON, but the visuals do not change when you turn them off (right click) but the stats do... and the animation shows that they're always TURNED ON...

If you know What I mean.

Best regards
Eagerly waiting for your reply.

pipilek

PS

nevermind.. I have noticed that pet is kind of in party with me and he gets certain % of my exp not his own exp.. which means when I kill 45 lvl monsters he gets exp then... it works kind of differently than on other servers, but I can work with that...

even if he does not hit a single time enemy he gets still the same amount of exp... which is dumb for me but ok