Offline Shop Reset Problem

News:

Main Menu

Offline Shop Reset Problem

Started by DARRKS, October 27, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DARRKS

Hello,

I appreciate that you are making improvement almost every day, it is normal and hopes to keep improve server. My problem is that I can't use the offline shop, every f day my shop it is not log in to the game and I didn't sell anything even if I put stupid low price and to have more arguments I donate to enlarge the slots from my dwarf and can't use it ...

You definitely need to find one solution to not reset all time the offline shop, this problem can't be ignored day by day till sever exist ...

Thanks for listening to players opinion and do something!!!!

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DARRKS on October 27, 2017, 05:30:48 PM
Hello,

I appreciate that you are making improvement almost every day, it is normal and hopes to keep improve server. My problem is that I can't use the offline shop, every f day my shop it is not log in to the game and I didn't sell anything even if I put stupid low price and to have more arguments I donate to enlarge the slots from my dwarf and can't use it ...

You definitely need to find one solution to not reset all time the offline shop, this problem can't be ignored day by day till sever exist ...

Thanks for listening to players opinion and do something!!!!
Hello,

I cant understand the problem?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DARRKS

It is extremely simple before to go sleep I let offline shop and must remain till I come back from work ... and when I return home and I log in my shop it is no more and I sold 0000000 stuff... how to fix this ??

It is my first server starting with many where this problem it is almost every day!!!!

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DARRKS on October 27, 2017, 05:50:11 PM
It is extremely simple before to go sleep I let offline shop and must remain till I come back from work ... and when I return home and I log in my shop it is no more and I sold 0000000 stuff... how to fix this ??

It is my first server starting with many where this problem it is almost every day!!!!
If i get you right, your problem with the offline shop is because you dont sell anything?

DARRKS

1. Mode to Explain: The problem is that after every restart of server offline shop disappears, cmon I am not a frustrated kid to be angry that I am not selling.

2. Mode to explain: The Shop disappear after restart it is like I didn't put in Offline shop mode ... so fix the serve that after every restart to RESTORE the offline shops

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DARRKS on October 27, 2017, 06:12:52 PM
1. Mode to Explain: The problem is that after every restart of server offline shop disappears, cmon I am not a frustrated kid to be angry that I am not selling.

2. Mode to explain: The Shop disappear after restart it is like I didn't put in Offline shop mode ... so fix the serve that after every restart to RESTORE the offline shops
Server restarts dont happen everyday, and always they are announced in announce section in advance, therefor there is nothing wrong with it - its a  normal thing that your shop dissapears.

DARRKS

OK, thanks for the reply, I quit playing here since this it is your attitude ...

I am really sorry that I donate to help you because from Dony shop you can buy nothing good...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DARRKS on October 27, 2017, 06:39:10 PM
OK, thanks for the reply, I quit playing here since this it is your attitude ...

I am really sorry that I donate to help you because from Dony shop you can buy nothing good...
My attitude? I have just told you that restarts are ALWAYS ( unless unplanned crash happens) pre announced and you  can see that in the announce section - based on that information you can plan when to set offline shop. Either way, restarts are not often at all, i dont kno what else i told you wrong.

Miyake

dude, let em make their job  :o its not so hard to set that shop again and its also free.. btw u can also use market section on forum ^^

HerrMayer

Quote from: DARRKS on October 27, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

you are QQ bcz offline shop?
rage quit??   ???

lol... in old times we used to left our stores online afk char

btw what is your problem if noone wanted to buy your stuff  ??

oh wait lets cry a river he quit and he needs to make it public on forum

cmon... get lost... this topic should go to trash or deletion

kurwa!
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...