Web Analytics
Manor

News:

Main Menu

Manor

Started by Milenski, November 01, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milenski

@GM 1 seed = 10 crops from a regular lvl 68 mob. Are you sure these rates are fine and its not gonna break the economy?

xbadjoke

is it your 1st time doing manor? The bigger and stronger the mob is , you are getting more crops. Go try x4 or x5 or x6 mobs see the result :)

Milenski

As i said, it is from regular mob. It's not x2,x4, or whatever. So probably these will drop 20-30 crops from a single seed! I  have some experience with manor system. With much lower harvesting rates.
Last night i bought 200 seeds for 200k. I have 1200 crops from them. If i manage to sell them, i'll got 100-200kk!!
It is not normal.

Corvus

The server files are really "strange" and what i mean by strange is really bad.

Malv

guys, but.... that's not how manor works

Miyake

Quote from: Corvus on November 04, 2017, 12:29:34 PM
The server files are really "strange" and what i mean by strange is really bad.

u mean, finally official PTS files and not as on all private servers? :D
cmon guys, just because smth work not like u r used to it- it doesnt mean that its bug. go make some google research on official l2 legacy page and only then report..

Milenski

Man, mobs in valley of saints are regular mobs. Even the lowest levels there drop 7-14 crops. That is ridiculous. Today, just for about 1-2 hours, i used ~ 200 seeds and got 2000+ crops. I sold only 1/3 of them and got 14500 animal bones!! It is impossible to even sell them all at once - you will be unable to move. That is 43000 animal bones for 1 hour of farming! As an old L2 player, tell me is this normal?

Adolfjas

Yes, its 100% wrong configuration.

Peorexo

Quote from: Adolfjas on November 06, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
Yes, its 100% wrong configuration.
who cares about making it easy to get crops as the only real thing for manor is being able to sell it for the mats. You can stack 50k crops but u are still limited to selling them making them effectively worthless. Being able to spend less time grinding crops should be a plus... idk

Escaflew

Quote from: Peorexo on November 06, 2017, 09:45:27 PM
who cares about making it easy to get crops as the only real thing for manor is being able to sell it for the mats. You can stack 50k crops but u are still limited to selling them making them effectively worthless. Being able to spend less time grinding crops should be a plus... idk

limited to selling them? What does that mean? I haven't used manor in a while, though from what I understand from your post, is it that for example only 2k can be traded for mats and the others are discarded? If that's the case, maybe you can cheat a bit, by trading them to another character(if they are tradeable) and do the same process.

Milenski

Quote from: Escaflew on November 07, 2017, 06:24:25 AM
limited to selling them? What does that mean? I haven't used manor in a while, though from what I understand from your post, is it that for example only 2k can be traded for mats and the others are discarded? If that's the case, maybe you can cheat a bit, by trading them to another character(if they are tradeable) and do the same process.
This post is totally out of the topic.