Web Analytics
Game stopped responding, can't log in on any char

Game stopped responding, can't log in on any char

Started by Evening, November 03, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evening

At 17:00 the game froze and I had to kill the client, now I can't get past the p r o x y screen again. I have restarted the router since that fixed the problem last week. This time it does not. The forums are also incredibly slow to load right now. DDOS attack or is this a problem on my side only?

SexyPro

Quote from: Evening on November 03, 2017, 05:09:08 PM
At 17:00 the game froze and I had to kill the client, now I can't get past the p r o x y screen again. I have restarted the router since that fixed the problem last week. This time it does not. The forums are also incredibly slow to load right now. DDOS attack or is this a problem on my side only?

same

BlessTheChild

Yes there is some issue with the server. The accounts that were already in can't login now too because it says "Account already in use. Access denied." which means that the server handled.

spoileztot

maybe is because took a quest from goddart and when exploring imperial tomb, and when talked to ghost and took reward server stopped
Have a lighted way

Floki

We are working to prevent such problems in the future. Thank you for your patience.

Evening

It is happening again  :(

"This account is already in use, access denied"

spoileztot

Have a lighted way

=^TrackZero^=

Technical issues, as we said earlier we are searching the cause. Nevertheless server will boot up in few minutes.

Ty for understanding
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]