Web Analytics
New Promo for new players!!!

News:

Main Menu

New Promo for new players!!!

Started by Sluddi, November 05, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sluddi

I think you, the staff should make a some new promotion on some websites to get more people. You also should give clans who wants to join a "clan bonus" or something. New players should also get some "bonues" like exp bonus for 48 hours or something (just a small bonues, smth to make them play on that server and stay on it, you know).
I think this would help to get more and new players, what do you think about it?

HarnaX

Good idea, bonus exp for new players. Does not interfere with server, but it helpful for PPL on start.

I'm so on
+1

MrBobe

Floki

Thank you for your kind advice, we will think about this topic!

Regards,
Floki

Sluddi

8) I have another idea, what do you think of an golden hour like double rates in that hour (golden hour/happy hour)? Do you have other ideas? And yes, make sure you announce this when you add it ingame and not just on forum, so every player will notice.

emihir0

Quote from: Sluddi on November 15, 2017, 03:51:42 PM
8) I have another idea, what do you think of an golden hour like double rates in that hour (golden hour/happy hour)? Do you have other ideas? And yes, make sure you announce this when you add it ingame and not just on forum, so every player will notice.

I think golden hour between 7-8pm or 8-9pm would be epic. Casual people would try to make it online at that time and so the population would spike up in that time = more pvp, more activity, more epicness.

Vorpz

Yy and make black friday week that will make every 60% rec 100%. Its for newbies.. cmon.. u got vote runes, donation runes, scrolls and all that shizz.. its enough.

Think of smt else. Like ad campaign or smt.

Adolfjas

Not good idea with 60% -> 100% - ruin market, maybe Runa XP 24h for voting player, one week event.

HerrMayer

some no grade starter pack

fighter={[gladius];[dagger];[wooden_breastplate];[wooden_gaiters];[wooden_helmet];[l2day_scroll

magician={[willow_staff];[tunic_of_devotion];[leather_helmet];[hose_of_devotion];[l2day_scroll_of_wind_walk];[l2day_scroll

could be nice
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

artMaster

Quote from: HerrMayer on November 15, 2017, 10:34:02 PM
some no grade starter pack

fighter={[gladius];[dagger];[wooden_breastplate];[wooden_gaiters];[wooden_helmet];[l2day_scroll

magician={[willow_staff];[tunic_of_devotion];[leather_helmet];[hose_of_devotion];[l2day_scroll_of_wind_walk];[l2day_scroll

could be nice
no, 10 years ago we played without this, you cant handle ? :( sad sad :(

emihir0

Quote from: artMaster on November 16, 2017, 07:23:37 AM
no, 10 years ago we played without this, you cant handle ? :( sad sad :(

There were no smartphones 10 years ago either, why do you need it now?

artMaster

Quote from: emihir0 on November 16, 2017, 07:01:30 PM
There were no smartphones 10 years ago either, why do you need it now?
First time here?