Web Analytics
Please welcome our new STAFF GM Einhasad

Please welcome our new STAFF GM Einhasad

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 08, 2021, 01:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Please welcome our new GM and DN staff member Einhasad - he is retired L2 player with a great knowledge and experience in L2, willing to help us with players support in game. In this regard GM Einhasad will be mainly, but not only, in charge of in game support duties where you will be able (when he is online) to ask support or to report an issue/bug and/or similar event where he will try to help/resolve those issue(s) in short notice. Beside that, he will also transfer unresolved issues to GM Jatt and myself. Please bear in mind that he cant be in game 24/7, but he will do this best to cover peak times - in cases where there is no GM in game please use our Discord and Forum. Additionally, please be patient and understand that he will receive huge amount of messages and he will not be able to answer to everyone in real time, there will be some delays - irrelevant messages/spam will be ignored and if needed blocked. Once again Mr Einhasad , we welcome you and we wish you good and long stay here.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

^Einhasad^

Hello Everyone. Like Track said, I will be showing myself ingame and announcing when I am, everyone will be able to see me on gmlist and contact me if anything comes up. Hope everyone has a great time and good luck starting next Friday !

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Plahvix