Web Analytics
Exp Runes stacking.

Exp Runes stacking.

Started by AkaiS, December 16, 2021, 09:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AkaiS

Hi there,

Is it intended that the vote rune of Exp and the starter-pack Exp rune don't stack?

I ask this because the vote rune specifically states that the runes don't stack as it mentions "(Vote!!!)", so I interpreter this as that you can't stack VOTE runes on top of each other, but that the starter-pack, which is donator's tuff, will stack with vote.

P.S.

Good to be back here :) it's been along time. Sure miss the brawls at Gludio gate.

-> AkaiS

^Jatt^

Thank you for report.
We are investigating the issue you reported.
There will be a planned maintenance soon.
We get back to the topic once we have results.

ImmortaLSpiriT

so are we getting vote runes back? :D i didnt even realise that and bought vote exp rune every day when i went out to level
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

AkaiS

Quote from: ^Jatt^ on December 16, 2021, 04:35:10 PM
Thank you for report.
We are investigating the issue you reported.
There will be a planned maintenance soon.
We get back to the topic once we have results.

Thanks in advance.

^Jatt^

False info, they do stack. I've just tested it.

You even got 2 different passives

^Jatt^

Vote Runes are not stacking.

You can have 1x Rune of EXP (Donations) + 1x Vote Rune.

AkaiS

You might wanna check again.

Even if the passives stack they don't give the extra EXP. I killed the same mobs with different characters, one with the vote rune and one without. (both having the donation Rune) They both returned the exact same EXP. Meaning they don't stack.

->AkaiS

AkaiS

Tested it again, and it works 'better' giving 11,54% more EXP (not 15% though). (I assume they both calculate with the base EXP en both add there respected numbers on to that, that's technically not stacking but hey , it's something).

Yesterday both characters gave back 10809 XP on a Marsh Stakato Worker in Cruma Marsh. Now the one without gives that amount (10806).The one with the vote rune gives 12056.

So I stay with my statement that the runes don't work as stated (not stacking but work parallel). Which is good to know.

EDIT: The only thing I can think of that I did differently now then yesterday is that now I checked my passives before killing mobs, can it be that they don't register correctly if you don't open your passives an thus don't give the extra EXP?

->AkaiS

^Jatt^

PM me with char name here or discord

AkaiS

I used my character Kyaa with the vote rune and Zenith without the vote rune.

I wanted to test my last statement in my previous post, but I didn't have enough vote coins... I'm going to try it again on Monday or Tuesday. I'm on holiday this weekend, and can't login.

->AkaiS

AkaiS

Tested again, works fine it seems now. No idea why it didn't work earlier.
Thread can be closed, thanks for the effort.

->AkaiS