Web Analytics
2007-10-07 Oren Siege

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-07 Oren Siege

Started by Nefacio, October 07, 2007, 06:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefacio

I used to love the times where ppl right after a siege makes a topic on forums to discuss about how it was and all that.

So Ill start this one :D

Really nice siege, I enjoy the fun, there was a really big rush from attackers at the end which complicate us a bit.
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

Oblique

Fearless side very strong and with good organization won the Oren siege. We worked to keep a good challenge but wasn't enough.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

lucifsg

i dont really know about oren  , but i ll tell u why there isnt a goddard siege post.

Cause in 8 minutes we step over 19 defending clans and we was praying in both of the pray rooms but

defenders was hitting behind the walls , we couldnt even see them ><

Imo noone can take goddard like this , casue castle has no ways to throne room (cause they r bugged) and all it

takes is just 1 unbuffed mage /archer just to brake the pray by htitng behind a wall...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Astri

Quote from: lucifsg on October 07, 2007, 08:40:27 AM
i dont really know about oren  , but i ll tell u why there isnt a goddard siege post.

Cause in 8 minutes we step over 19 defending clans and we was praying in both of the pray rooms but

Imo noone can take goddard like this , casue castle has no ways to throne room (cause they r bugged) and all it

takes is just 1 unbuffed mage /archer just to brake the pray by htitng behind a wall...

This is true... he had the power to take castle easy but due to some geodata bugs, Goddard has no access in the throne room. Ahhh where is c5?

About oren, it was nice but we had no time :D
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

thehero

as luci said in  8 mins  we  overcovered  18 clans and started  pray  but this  bug  didnt let us  finish the job
we  dont  care  for  fail cos a bug .
we are happy to  see  what  we  can really do when  we wont  to .
every one  who  was in goddad last  night   have seen   the  real power of  temp .
one ally + some united (thanx  guys we really apriciate  this)  killed  the 80% of  the  siegeble chars   of the server in 8 mins .
this  is  the  real fact  not the bug .
as  for  oren  we  just didnt  come  full power  and  there was  no realy plan.
just a new test  of  our strench
but also  managed  to enter castle . maybe  if we had  more  time  things  will  be  different .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

macris-007

i was 30min at siegs so:

Godd - big big big big zerg n/c just n/c - on buffs
Oren - nice fight at last 20min - without buffs
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

D3V1L5T4R

was fun agreed, but last dion siege > oren siege  ;D

keen on next siege :D

TomekAlmighty

Yea was really funny to move from Oren to goddard and back to oren seeking for some pvp :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

siczor

was a relly good siegue
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest]Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?[/URL]

Erinyes

i dont really know about oren  , but i ll tell u why there isnt a goddard siege post.

U were defending same way when u had Godard . Hiting from behind walls.
Libentina

Glacius

I wonder why theheroes kept this castle for so long? hmmm... interesting, someone pwned himself  :D

Soviete

Yes, I hate this defenders cheaters :(

I think they killed theyr own team too right?! Mage Fake Death? Damn Cheaters!!!11one wait look... I'm getting hit... O.O

ooooooooooooooowwwwwwww O.o Damn

Where can I buy this invisible Armor to equip Soviete?

Wanna see another SS from a TEMP entering baium with a Wyvern? I didn't posted cause they did nothing inside. (Died only)

You rox and we keept the castle. See you next siege.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD