2007-10-13 Giran Siege - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-13 Giran Siege

Started by StingerSK, October 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblique

Quote from: darkling on October 13, 2007, 10:33:10 PM
Enjoy your server, TEMP + FEARLESS + UNITED + FURY, now its yours, and you can share the castles without any problems, hf^^
This must be some sort of irony from you, placing United ally amongst the strongest allies from server. It seems you are DC ally leader and you mentioned 3 times United ally in Giran siege topic, but my ally have nothing to do with that siege. We only helped Sh3va at Gludio. So you have no reason to say we "share" castles.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Conquerer

Quote from: Blondy on October 14, 2007, 09:24:47 AM
read the topic again, we never crying, never, when we zerging, or are zerged ;)
we are glad to lose this castel, for 2 weeks you get official inviting to take the castel, you are late 2 weeks  :D

LawL.....why i forgot to make screens about after siege crying :( ?
Conquerer- sorc/pp - nobless-deleted
Battlefury  - sh/bd -nobless-retired
M0bScene - pw/tk -nobless-deleted
RighteouS - th/pp -nobless

Suicidal

Funniest part of siege was at beginning, when we were gathering (Only Panic clan) at Martyrs and Deathcrush came with ally and rushed us (Panic was 3 parties at beginning, after 30 minutes we lost 1 party cause of internet failure) anyhow, they rushed us with ally and they got pwnd so badly :/
So we went to castle and got rushed by even more ppl there, outnumberd for sure, was nice fight.
Than Fearless came and rushed with us, took everyone down and took castle :o

Was funny siege.

PS: Oh and I took that Flame Control Tower down. lol
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

Fireslasher

Quote from: xD on October 14, 2007, 09:39:57 AM
I was there too with my super 1 man clan buffing everyone  :P

Hehehe, you sure was ;D

Quote from: Suicidal on October 14, 2007, 10:46:34 AM
Funniest part of siege was at beginning, when we were gathering (Only Panic clan) at Martyrs and Deathcrush came with ally and rushed us (Panic was 3 parties at beginning, after 30 minutes we lost 1 party cause of internet failure) anyhow, they rushed us with ally and they got pwnd so badly :/
So we went to castle and got rushed by even more ppl there, outnumberd for sure, was nice fight.
Than Fearless came and rushed with us, took everyone down and took castle :o

Was funny sie

PS: Oh and I took that Flame Control Tower down. lol

That was awesome, I laughed so hard at their rush xD...
You cannot kill what you did not create.

Panzer

Quote from: Conquerer on October 14, 2007, 10:09:55 AM
LawL.....why i forgot to make screens about after siege crying :( ?

You mean like the hero shouts from Winterfang? I've never seen anything so childish and hateful before...

to sum it up:

- gratz for taking the castle
- yes, when you rushed (and you showed that you really know how to do that) we (the defenders) were not that many - our fault; and we were not able to defend against such skilled and organized attack
- when you engraved, going to take the Dion (instead of getting killed at spawn in Martyrs for another 20 minutes) was a smart decisions and a good tactical move from our ally and clan leaders
- I understand you're priority No1 was to get Giran (or more - let CH loose it) - in which you succeded - and defending Dion was secondary objective, but please do not say you just let us Dion; you simply focused most of your forces on primary target (which is fine) and were not able to defend Dion at the same time (and do not say you did not try - I've been there and have seen (and have been killed by) your guys ... therefore, as stated above, taking Dion was a good move in the situation as it was)

Please, read carefully before you post an answer... to avoid flaming and miscommunication.

Regards,
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Moule

About Life crystals, here are proofs :-)

-1st one, destroyed by us in the first rush,
here is the screen just after it went down, i think we were 2 hitting it

-2nd inside the castle, it was more difficult to reach it coz lot of defenders in main room and all the attackers were stucked in the doors...
but finally some of us rushed and could pass the enemy lines

Then i was about destroying the crystal but Jitte killed me ><, so here you can see devilstar coming by the other side, destroying the 2nd Life crystal

OMG OMG OMG EXPLOOOOIIIITT !!!!!
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: voudas69 on October 14, 2007, 04:42:52 AM
how many clans is in deathcrush ? and how many in milicia ?????????

in giran was only FEARLESS me(lili69 clan leader and attacker) with 4-5 more ppl pt from TheHeroes (plan was ME to take castle with help from fearless)
first attemp was realy good but one fearless killed me ...

secont attemp we had panic together soo we said me(lili69) or Panic clan who ever make pray first....
attemp was suscessfull i start first pray ... but i got dc :/ i dont know why maybe a bug or something (it was my castle :( i am realy sad i didnt take it wit my lil dwarf :( )
soo panic took the castle ...

just tell me how many clans is milicia + deathcrush ??? coz i think u are the half server... not my fault if ur not good in pvp ...

fearless + temp its THE END of MILICIA + DEATHCRUSH
but like u say WE CANT BE TOGETHER u are the only who can be together... soo we must kill u outnumber all the time ? why not zerg u in same amount of ppl ?
U DONT LIKE IT ???? its fun + fair pvp :D

if u dont like it quit or make a better alliance!!!

thenks fearless for the nice attack in giran!
i hop we gather and go show the newbies how pvp is done :D
lets make our hate for each other hate for our 2nd enemys (1st enemy is fearless vs temp) :P

Dont worry CH is already our main enemy xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Goruul

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 14, 2007, 03:36:29 AM
omg wtf ??? i wnet to parity wiht some friend and my alyl ehlp to fearlrss fafgs ? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
wooooooooooooooooooottttttt ?????????????????????????????   zogmgz im a drnhk atm, lemme slep mecn , and pmto Jami ro elsesse abuto tath WTFF happned....

not goooooooood topci imoooo ...

Logn Island Iec tea FFFFFFFFFFTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!44444444444

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:::::* nons

that was low
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Panzer on October 14, 2007, 11:24:53 AM
You mean like the hero shouts from Winterfang? I've never seen anything so childish and hateful before...

to sum it up:

- gratz for taking the castle
- yes, when you rushed (and you showed that you really know how to do that) we (the defenders) were not that many - our fault; and we were not able to defend against such skilled and organized attack
- when you engraved, going to take the Dion (instead of getting killed at spawn in Martyrs for another 20 minutes) was a smart decisions and a good tactical move from our ally and clan leaders
- I understand you're priority No1 was to get Giran (or more - let CH loose it) - in which you succeded - and defending Dion was secondary objective, but please do not say you just let us Dion; you simply focused most of your forces on primary target (which is fine) and were not able to defend Dion at the same time (and do not say you did not try - I've been there and have seen (and have been killed by) your guys ... therefore, as stated above, taking Dion was a good move in the situation as it was)

Please, read carefully before you post an answer... to avoid flaming and miscommunication.

Regards,

Im just gonna tell you that if we wanted to deffend dion... we would let 1 or 2 partys there to stop you ;)

Ondall

Well as Sifacil told yesterday on hero chat : " Siege is over - now stfu and enjoy Dion's countryside".
Well I hope You will, cause Sinz didn't liked it  ;)
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

PainMaster

Quote from: Moule on October 14, 2007, 11:45:31 AM
About Life crystals, here are proofs :-)

-1st one, destroyed by us in the first rush,
here is the screen just after it went down, i think we were 2 hitting it

-2nd inside the castle, it was more difficult to reach it coz lot of defenders in main room and all the attackers were stucked in the doors...
but finally some of us rushed and could pass the enemy lines

Then i was about destroying the crystal but Jitte killed me ><, so here you can see devilstar coming by the other side, destroying the 2nd Life crystal

OMG OMG OMG EXPLOOOOIIIITT !!!!!

just tell how you get inside , a see that ally your ppl in party  have full cp/hp  so where are they outside ? and only moule and devil are inside castle full of ch ??   funny :> but nvm...

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: PainMaster on October 14, 2007, 12:39:01 PM
just tell how you get inside , a see that ally your ppl in party  have full cp/hp  so where are they outside ? and only moule and devil are inside castle full of ch ??   funny :> but nvm...

i was also in the throne room and was searching for the crystal... And its not our foulth when you guys dont follow us when we rushed into the throne room (only 1 or 2 guys were following me and they got killed after that)  :D