Main Menu

2007-10-20 Oren Siege

Started by Glacius, October 20, 2007, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobra

Quote from: Kamillo29 on October 24, 2007, 09:32:53 PM
ye i debuffed only th/pp cuz for me they're overpowered

i also saw ya but always like 10s...u know why
i was in olympiad more time..and fight with th/pp and never use debuffs..i not need it ...u was happy when u use debuffs and win?? play for fun ppl .....
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

gamias10

Quote from: Kobra on October 25, 2007, 07:29:59 AM
lol maybe u think pvp in IT with Duxel noob clan and aV..but u crazy CH i think have 1 pt and we have only buffs+maybe pow ..but without dances....but we start pvp with duxel clan and they have 1pt+ more ppl....and 1 attack we died but i remember when some ppl from us coming to help us we win...but was fairplay pvp no zerg...respect this and stop said bullsh1ts.....Adv u are in SINS now (really incredible  :D :D) we can met in mass pvp and we will see who win :)
let me guess... :o fearless win gg

Kobra

KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

Kamillo29

Quote from: Kobra on October 25, 2007, 07:33:20 AM
...u was happy when u use debuffs and win?? play for fun ppl .....

i was happy when sh/se died in 3s

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

tzuc

i would never join a clan that has "horde" in it's name .... unless it's "Lesbian Horde" .. that i would join ... for sure
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

gamias10

why all of u guys got that message nintendo wii is here.. i had it 2 days a go... wii sux!!!!! playstation 3 owns.. even if i dont have it cause l2 > all consoles

sean.rick

Yea, fking consoles, exploits never worked on them  ;D. Even if exploits work, games are single/two players...you cant prove that youre "good" to any community...like you did ;)

Kobra

Quote from: macris-007 on October 24, 2007, 11:05:29 PM
hehe i remember one gang for baium.... sins death...ftr death... CH 2pt lives near us.

btw sry for my all words about CH this clan rlly rox in pvp/mass pvp/rb/siegs rlly they are rlly rlly pro...sry if hurt u Kobra u are all the best ... av/l3gion/sins/v3/heroes/sheva/sar/TLH/BDR and many others are just little near CH clan.
Hmm no dobry si  ;) :D
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
NM 30x

macris-007

* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

gamias10

Quote from: sean.rick on October 25, 2007, 03:01:16 PM
Yea, fking consoles, exploits never worked on them  ;D. Even if exploits work, games are single/two players...you cant prove that youre "good" to any community...like you did ;)
are u retarded?... u love me?.. whats wrong with u?...

Knock

Nothing Else Matters

sean.rick

Anyone is attacking Oren? Where is this castle, country-side of the map? ;D