News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireslasher

Quote from: Nefacio on October 27, 2007, 11:37:39 PM
hahahaha just lol on what u are saying

If you're loling, why don't we arange a clan vs clan or something?
You cannot kill what you did not create.

Blondy

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 27, 2007, 11:56:48 PM
i explain u whats the difference  between honor/shame. ::
u are just a bunch of rats ...

agresiv words, but i would add : in hand of fearless?  ::)

Nefacio

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 27, 2007, 11:44:09 PM
If you're loling, why don't we arange a clan vs clan or something?

anytime u can accept/declare war, if its still not declared I can assure u it will be as soon as possible.

btw u are eternal panic or what ?
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

Yanksjmayfield

I got three words for ya SINs/Fearless..Bring It On!

Time to Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AmericanBadAss- Necro/PP

What comes around...............Goes around!

Nefacio

Quote from: Yanksjmayfield on October 28, 2007, 12:09:45 AM
I got three words for ya SINs/Fearless..Bring It On!

Time to Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were u at Giran siege? didnt we already "bring it on" ?
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

Blondy

Quote from: Nefacio on October 28, 2007, 12:11:52 AM
were u at Giran siege? didnt we already "bring it on" ?

it was solo playing for fearless  :P gratz to you, you give panic welcome show   :D

PvtStuka

@zthrx: nice screens, I envy your pc ^^

It was not that bad siege, ok we were ganked but whatever. Im just a little pissed of the huge lags we had at the ziege zone borders... Still, gratz to the attackers. More more pvp mens!  :D

Astramael      [db/tr]

FeelmyBow

yep, it was a nice siege too bad they were with a larger amount of players but still really nice. we tried our best but couldn't keep it... Grats to Sinz and Fearless for good organisation
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Diabolical

It's really funny what happened to u in teh first 35 min. of the siege.. broken doors .. all crystals r down except 1 crystal..u were very full of urself ,what happened to u ??didn't u say 10 guys of panic can kill 100 :D lawl.. ..

alot of bla bla bla in most of the posts .. we gave u giran and we took it back ... it's simple as that :P .. i enjoyed playing the siege.. it was quite easy but still it was fun .it was a good lesson for u guys in NM.. hope to see ur faces getting powned again in another action.. that was for Panic of course

PS : for that Blondy guy that i guess from DC .. u said fearless need temp help to achieve stuff ... what DC needs ?.. recuit 25 clans maybe they can do something in server ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Blondy

Quote from: Diabolical on October 28, 2007, 12:22:32 AM

PS : for that Blondy guy that i guess from DC .. u said fearless need temp help to achieve stuff ... what DC needs ?.. recuit 25 clans maybe they can do something in server ?

12 clans, only 10 clans playing :P

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Endorama

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 27, 2007, 11:56:48 PM
i explain u whats the difference  between honor/shame. ::

your story :

Heroes lost Goddard cos they wasnt strong eungh to keep it ...
Heroes ask friends to help get it back ...
When they realzied thats impossible against the 2 largest ally in NM , they change side
I clearly remember Astri's words when i asked him to attack Oren together : " Goddard is HOME, we dont want other castle " , and other when i asked him about SINS : " fearless is our most hated enemy...we gonna kill them all , ever "

If U think that u are honorable clan in the server .....well...n/c

Sins never changed side,  never licked other clans ass ...when aV take Aden from them, they dont trait his friends for a better cooperation...and hell yea i dont like them :D they are bigface f4gs but they have honor , and gained with his own force... and its same as every normal clan in the server ..

u are just a bunch of rats ...

yea...we can lose aden against Fearless+Temp , but we gonna lose it with friends , with honor ... come rat , kill us all , get Aden ... but u cant change the truth u are sh1t ppl.
/amen
hell ya ,we were there helped u and what now?i was there with 2 other archers+bd and bish ... we were holding the stairs to the gate of the castle for 10 mins...5 ppl vs 2 allys... in that time u did nothing .after u lost all chances to get goddard back u decided to join the other side ,well gogo lick sin's asses
we might loose aden but as elesse said it we will do it as a team which doesnt lick asses

and on the topic was a nice siege nice pvp and ofc 1 thing i dun like in sins ... when u are zerged u cry rivers but when u zerg it is nothing ,but wtf it is part of the game GZ for the castle at least i had fun
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE