2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: DarkVengeance on October 28, 2007, 02:02:30 AM
dude you had 3x more ppl than us ... we def it for 1 hour ... you got it ... gratz ...

Nothing else to say ... gratz ppl ... you showed us how Temp + Fearless can take castle from ally of 3 clans ...
I really enjoyed it ... and i hope that other sieges gonna be fun like this one ...

seriously, which siege have you been playing?

DarkVengeance

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 28, 2007, 02:25:05 AM
seriously, which siege have you been playing?

I guess you are too proud to yourself to confess ... so whats the point to argue with you ...
I said gratz ... enjoy m8 ... its just a game ...
I am kinda drunk right now ... so i will only say ... gn  ;)

lucifsg

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 27, 2007, 11:25:07 PM
Clan vs Clan or party vs party, we would own most of the server lol... If you don't belive, set up a fair PvP, and see.

:D u came on this server shouting on forums "we pwn /we r pro /we kill etc ..." i was lauging at u guys since the 1st

moment .

Zerg ? wtf are u talking about dude ? ur clan is like 1pt of u >1 clan . no ? search the forum ur clan said that . so shut up

dont mention the word zerg again since u made all server ur enemies at 1st day of ur arival on forums .

As for the one asking for screens of ur clan pwning in throne room (for what 5 secs ?) sm did more than u in this siege imo.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 27, 2007, 11:56:48 PM
i explain u whats the difference  between honor/shame. ::

your story :

Heroes lost Goddard cos they wasnt strong eungh to keep it ...
Heroes ask friends to help get it back ...
When they realzied thats impossible against the 2 largest ally in NM , they change side
I clearly remember Astri's words when i asked him to attack Oren together : " Goddard is HOME, we dont want other castle " , and other when i asked him about SINS : " fearless is our most hated enemy...we gonna kill them all , ever "

If U think that u are honorable clan in the server .....well...n/c

Sins never changed side,  never licked other clans ass ...when aV take Aden from them, they dont trait his friends for a better cooperation...and hell yea i dont like them :D they are bigface f4gs but they have honor , and gained with his own force... and its same as every normal clan in the server ..

u are just a bunch of rats ...

yea...we can lose aden against Fearless+Temp , but we gonna lose it with friends , with honor ... come rat , kill us all , get Aden ... but u cant change the truth u are sh1t ppl.

relax ur gonna get a heart attack or someting . kinda impossible though at 12 year old.

1st we lost goddard from mistake + exploit not that we couldnt defend it (5 ppl got lost in the castle , never saw them then use l2w to pray inside pray npc)

2nd we never plan what happened between us and fearless. just came and thats why i like it . told it in forum before .

3rd enjoy ur donated castle and stop busting our balls about what we do and we dont as we never ask u what ur doing

piss off
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

D3V1L5T4R

this siege was like luci said, sm did way better job than you. even eternal did.

seriously your clan showed like..... (let's not be rude) a little bit

PvtStuka

This heroes-sins marriage dispute is kind of boring now. :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

lucifsg

Quote from: DarkVengeance on October 28, 2007, 02:02:30 AM
dude you had 3x more ppl than us ... we def it for 1 hour ... you got it ... gratz ...

Nothing else to say ... gratz ppl ... you showed us how Temp + Fearless can take castle from ally of 3 clans ...
I really enjoyed it ... and i hope that other sieges gonna be fun like this one ...

temp ?? it was HARDLY  1 pt of my clan (theheroes). rest of temp was defending cludio.

i dont expect from arrogant peeps like u to admit "ye we got pwned" but dude it was sins , sinz , ws , a party from kabooms clan and a pt from us .do the maths and if u call this zerg feel free to return to dragon
i wonder if u suck as bad as here on dragon too . maybe u flood the forum there we pwn at nm .
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 28, 2007, 02:34:32 AM
thats why <3 eachother at battlegroud bro :) im not proud , sometimes we are prick too xD but we knows our sides , reasons, and how to play with eachother .

respect.

u know we had the same with sins too . kill on the battleground and respect each other after . then sudenly at a siege (i was missing) we help each other. was last giran's siege when panic took the castle. thats all. and u know what i respect em way back since any other clan ATM.  they do too. its not about asslicking or asking help as u say . last time in goddard when we was praying in both pray rooms in 10 min of the siege did we had sins help ? no . did we had it with ur castle ? no . did we ever had help from sins ? no . so what the freak are u talking about ?

i think u just dont like to watch ur ass pwned
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Neozinhu

Quote from: lucifsg on October 28, 2007, 02:58:14 AM
relax ur gonna get a heart attack or someting . kinda impossible though at 12 year old.

1st we lost goddard from mistake + exploit not that we couldnt defend it (5 ppl got lost in the castle , never saw them then use l2w to pray inside pray npc)

still using the same excuse?....

have any proof of this....maybe a SS?
no?

so....stop to cry...

And....about siege...........i no watch it....when i log....i go all castles....and all defenders in Giran, Gludio and Dion are sit....
i no have any action.........
but...by ztrix SS....i had a ideia....
Gz Siege

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 28, 2007, 02:04:12 AM
This heroes-sins marriage dispute is kind of boring now. :)

boring is militia+deathcrush+sm+minions

voudas69

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 27, 2007, 11:56:48 PM
i explain u whats the difference  between honor/shame. ::

your story :

Heroes lost Goddard cos they wasnt strong eungh to keep it ...
Heroes ask friends to help get it back ...
When they realzied thats impossible against the 2 largest ally in NM , they change side
I clearly remember Astri's words when i asked him to attack Oren together : " Goddard is HOME, we dont want other castle " , and other when i asked him about SINS : " fearless is our most hated enemy...we gonna kill them all , ever "

If U think that u are honorable clan in the server .....well...n/c

Sins never changed side,  never licked other clans ass ...when aV take Aden from them, they dont trait his friends for a better cooperation...and hell yea i dont like them :D they are bigface f4gs but they have honor , and gained with his own force... and its same as every normal clan in the server ..

u are just a bunch of rats ...

yea...we can lose aden against Fearless+Temp , but we gonna lose it with friends , with honor ... come rat , kill us all , get Aden ... but u cant change the truth u are sh1t ppl.
who told we was friends????
like astri said before ill help u but i dont like u ... also no one licking ass of fearless we are just friendly allys u dont have friendly allys???why shall i have enemys deathcrush/milicia/ur ally + fearless ? why not ally fearless and kill all of u ? :D
also we did ask no one to help to get back goddard it was just temp attacking back ...
i prefer fearless for friends than some noobs... try gather few clans more to defend aden ... coz i saw the ZERG in giran today ... u must realy afraid of us and make such ally clan

ps:clan status of heroes whole day is 3/25 or 1/25 not active any more... in siege it was about 10 online even like this we manage go giran plus help in defence in gludio

see u around nice siege grats fearless and where is the thenks to heroes :( :P  (giant books plx :P ) ;)
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Abysmo

Well, i read the first 2 pages...and guess what xD You guys are ROFL

First, it was 3 clans and SM (at the beggining), and you were...hum zerg? 2 allys and some friendly clans? Lol, yes gz for the castle, but dont be so happy...
Oh shit, what happened in the siege? Did someone use exploit? I guess so...w/e

You guys won the castle, but you guys still suck xD

Bah, i wouldnt have the guts to create this topic xD
*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´.... (¸.•´... (¸.•*¯`*•> SesameStreet - PwnSquad

Vitominas, faleh, Incorp, Eyeknot, Atlantida, SvetiNikola, Kaozi, Kabal, Himesama, 3B, Loveliness, Mitnick, Anemonia, Buddhafurlan, Litiel, Kristana, Srbija...
Respect!