Web Analytics
2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

guys its just a question of balance... we sins are the judge of that :) seriously you should know us better, we always go on the weaker side and if we find ourself the stronger we do something to get the balance back..When Avatar made there super ally and asked us and WH to join we both refused knowing it would kill server. WH where in our top list of ennemies but we respected each others and saw a necessity to ally together against the zerg Inspire, the heart of Fearless was Sins and WH and all other clans where decoy or meat that we sent in front :) wich played against us cuz they where loosy meat...too afraid...:)

When Inspire died, situation changed, Fearless +Deathcrush was now the strongest... wich is why we separated from them and took only WH with us, we could have taken more clans from deathcrush but it would have freaked the balance. But now deathcrush  recruited like crazy and allied with milicia. And that in numbers only put you the strongest at the moment.  There was the  new Pillages :)  Temp and SM left... We decided to concentrate on Deathcrush :)

But at one point Fury ally (SM) even allied with deathcrush+milicia.... against fearless.

Thats why when we gave Giran to Panic, we did consider taking them in Fearless, but we wanted to see them in action first....thank god we did :)

Then there is the situation with temp and Heroes. Heroes has always been ennemies but respected one also. Thats why we decided to walk on the same side, but only Heroes, not all Temp cuz that would uneven the balance.  So now we are a lot less but better skilled players so balance is still there, and SM is caught in the middle...

Now Deathcrush, 1 advise, if you really believe all those unknow clans you  recruited dont help you, kick them cuz they make you look bad... thats what we did with you guys....
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

prophecy

thats what i said, but we had no way of knowing how long your truce would hold.... we had to take action, now you are left almost alone with your awsome friends Panic wich must regrets not having side with us. And  you have yet to gain the respect with suicide mission that we give to the Heroes, you should give them more credits....
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Abysmo on October 28, 2007, 02:44:06 AM
Well, i read the first 2 pages...and guess what xD You guys are ROFL

First, it was 3 clans and SM (at the beggining), and you were...hum zerg? 2 allys and some friendly clans? Lol, yes gz for the castle, but dont be so happy...
Oh shit, what happened in the siege? Did someone use exploit? I guess so...w/e

You guys won the castle, but you guys still suck xD

Bah, i wouldnt have the guts to create this topic xD

GRATZ TO YOU AND +1

this was by far the biggest amount of bullshit compressed in a few lines. nice job keep on doing

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 28, 2007, 02:54:39 AM
sm + militia + dc + minority ??? lawl ? :D

count : SM + Panic + Et3rnal and maybe Aurora together :))  militia + dc total neutral for us :D

@Prophecy : SM never allied with DC + Milita ... we helped to DC 1 time, and they helped us 1 time . somekind of business between 2 neutral ally.

you took deathcrush + few temp + militia + your minions and other morons together just to defend against 1 clan (sins). gratz. nothing more to say.
that is low skilled if u ask me.

Neozinhu

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 28, 2007, 02:28:11 AM
boring is militia+deathcrush+sm+minions

as elesse said.......

Milicia (not militia   ;)) is allied with DC....no with SM or any other clan (obviously that have friends on other clans....but.....not allied with they  :))
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

darkling

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 28, 2007, 02:28:11 AM
boring is militia+deathcrush+sm+minions

Its also Fearless+Temp+minions (united).

Quote from: voudasi prefer fearless for friends than some noobs...

You always prefer the stronger side as 'friends', of course its your way of making politics - I have no problem with that, but let me call that: heroes nature. Btw. im looking forward to c6, when you join Fearless and leave all your poor slaves on ice ;>
RobinBlake - On a little break.

lucifsg

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 28, 2007, 02:47:53 AM
1. mistake :D yea...exploit ... surrrre ... walker surrre ...xD  :D  ;) :)

2. yea, u dont planned that u are together everytime since 2 weeks ... again surrrrrrre ...

3. when i engrave 1. Aden Castle, Sinz come and kill us all :) after we went back and kill em all ... its donate ?

the only donate was that 1 adena, what i gave u when sucked my balls at Aden siege 1 week ago , your both ally, 8 clan sucked it when we raped your smart asses with 4-5 party .... u lowskill idiot u cant get back your castle alone, u cant get Aden alone against a sh1t defense , thats why u need Sins , support your loser ass , u all dont have balls to die alone. u are simple lowskilled ingame who need some support to act the pro in forums .

cry me a river...

ps that lowskill char (lucifsg) pwns ur ass every time
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Abysmo

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 28, 2007, 03:07:32 AM
GRATZ TO YOU AND +1

this was by far the biggest amount of bullshit compressed in a few lines. nice job keep on doing

In one line you beat me xD

Check bad users section...why is the exploit at giran siege topic blocked anyway...
You guys did exploit so dont say bullshit
*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´.... (¸.•´... (¸.•*¯`*•> SesameStreet - PwnSquad

Vitominas, faleh, Incorp, Eyeknot, Atlantida, SvetiNikola, Kaozi, Kabal, Himesama, 3B, Loveliness, Mitnick, Anemonia, Buddhafurlan, Litiel, Kristana, Srbija...
Respect!

hummerlv60

Quote from: Abysmo on October 28, 2007, 03:26:55 AM
In one line you beat me xD

Check bad users section...why is the exploit at giran siege topic blocked anyway...
You guys did exploit so dont say bullshit

Am i the only one who finds it pathetic that your whole argument is we exploited? Exploited what!?!! did someone see the said exploiter killing a life crystal, or glitching into the castle or anything that would alter the outcome of the siege by any way?  Its a guy stuck in the wall who killed some other guy....

lucifsg

Quote from: darkling on October 28, 2007, 03:20:37 AM

You always prefer the stronger side as 'friends', of course its your way of making politics - I have no problem with that, but let me call that: heroes nature. Btw. im looking forward to c6, when you join Fearless and leave all your poor slaves on ice ;>

mm strange . i thought we was without ally almost 1 year . i wonder why was that . ohhh w8 its cause we r "lowskilled" players and noone want us . damn..
as for leaving our allymates ..LOL :) us and Sheva walk on the same line since we start on this server. as for the new clans we like em and they like us .

i regret that i made a forum account . i have to explain to stupid peeps simple things that they wont understand even though i try enough .

so let me remind u that 3-4 weeks ago we (temp) was vs all server and didnt had any problems at all. just was borring. and choosing back then the strongest side as "friends" was to ally duxel . lol?
well after reminding u this i would feel kinda dumb  -having not a facking clue about heroes nature and posting sh1t about us-

but oh well i have to deal with it since it was my choice to answer u (elesse no2).
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

prophecy

and what about you robin ? where will you put all those elite clans of yours when c6 comes.... Fearless is ok with that since we already are 3 counting a second char clan :)....
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp

darkling

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on October 28, 2007, 03:11:10 AM
you took deathcrush + few temp + militia + your minions and other morons together just to defend against 1 clan (sins). gratz. nothing more to say.

To be precise: not a few "temp" but a few heroes, your current allies.

Quote from: prophecy on October 28, 2007, 02:51:31 AM
guys its just a question of balance... we sins are the judge of that :) seriously you should know us better, we always go on the weaker side and if we find ourself the stronger we do something to get the balance back..When Avatar made there super ally and asked us and WH to join we both refused knowing it would kill server. WH where in our top list of ennemies but we respected each others and saw a necessity to ally together against the zerg Inspire, the heart of Fearless was Sins and WH and all other clans where decoy or meat that we sent in front :) wich played against us cuz they where loosy meat...too afraid...:)

But now deathcrush  recruited like crazy and allied with milicia. And that in numbers only put you the strongest at the moment.  There was the  new Pillages :)  Temp and SM left... We decided to concentrate on Deathcrush :)

Now Deathcrush, 1 advise, if you really believe all those unknow clans you  recruited dont help you, kick them cuz they make you look bad... thats what we did with you guys....

You talk a lot about things you seem to have very limited info. Calling the other clans committed to Fearless 'decoy' or 'meat' is a freaking spit in the face. If you tell me that SAW, FTR, NOobattack or LOTS were not committed to the Fearless cause I will tell you: you are an idiot. About WS beeing the core of Fearless, well I wouldn’t fully agree on that - when we were there, they were restructuring their clan and siege on-line balancing around 1-2 happened on and on (of course its not an argument against WS – I never had a problem about that). But in that time i`ve seen SINS and CZH as the “core” of the alliance.

You decided to concentrate on DC only because CZH is here and you want to take revenge on them for your conflict evolving since long ago.

Im flattered that you try to advise me how to lead an alliance consisting of 300+ players, but sorry I will not listen to you on this particular case ;)  We didn’t recruited like crazy a mass of unknown clans, many of them are old and well known (u4, veterans). And I prefer to have f/e DACII on my side, who are really really cool people, then some arrogant twats (im not pointing to anyone here, its just an example how im workin on my ally). About the new clans. Yes there are new clans, why not ? They have the chance to prove themselves, go to sieges, have fun, again: why not ?  ; )

Quote from: lucifsg on October 28, 2007, 03:32:02 AM
mm strange . i thought we was without ally almost 1 year . i wonder why was that . ohhh w8 its cause we r "lowskilled" players and noone want us . damn..
as for leaving our allymates ..LOL :) us and Sheva walk on the same line since we start on this server. as for the new clans we like em and they like us .

i regret that i made a forum account . i have to explain to stupid peeps simple things that they wont understand even though i try enough .

so let me remind u that 3-4 weeks ago we (temp) was vs all server and didnt had any problems at all. just was borring. and choosing back then the strongest side as "friends" was to ally duxel . lol?
well after reminding u this i would feel kinda dumb  -having not a facking clue about heroes nature and posting sh1t about us-

but oh well i have to deal with it since it was my choice to answer u (elesse no2).

I never called you low skilled, since you said it I want to correct that cos someone might think I in fact said that somewhere. You were over one year without an alliance, but still you had 100% support from Eclipse/Inspire. I know its not the same as beeing same alliance but still you were not 'alone' - but lets leave that topic, these times are gone forever.  Im again flattered that you loging here and speak to a stupid 'peeps' like me ;)

About your nature: I know You enough to say what I have said above, just let me tell you that I said to Elesse, that something like this is gonna happen (some weeeeeeeks ago).  And again: I dont blame you guys  for making such (political) decisions, just dont find stupid excuses for stabbing SM in the back :> About C6 .......hmmmm ........ is just my idea what will happen, time will show if I was right :)

Quote from: prophecy on October 28, 2007, 03:49:46 AM
and what about you robin ? where will you put all those elite clans of yours when c6 comes.... Fearless is ok with that since we already are 3 counting a second char clan :)....

I think thats noone of your buisness, btw. might I know who am I speaking with ?
RobinBlake - On a little break.