Web Analytics
2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

as our tradition says, we used to cry/complain etc on forum after every siege ; ) so lets start hehe

best moments:

next rush

Kariks ftw

as always first ;P

at the end left only defending from "s.w.a.t" SM clan ; )  & others too

btw as Asga said to Panic: "Enjoy the castle for 2 weeks"  hope u enjoyed ;)

macris-007

thx for that sieg... imo sad that our pro CH were at Dion... i hope some1 fraps it.

ps. To Fearless members thx one more time for Oren and Giran... ::) ... bb aDv  :'( ... welcome Cracers  :-X

* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

savik

Nice siege, was fun.

Nice zerg.

gratz fro castle.

Arimos

Whel you couldnt doo shit on your own so dont be so full of your self you need  help of half  of server to do eniting  >:(

macris-007

Quote from: Arimos on October 27, 2007, 11:17:19 PM
Whel you couldnt doo shit on your own so dont be so full of your self you need  help of half  of server to do eniting  >:(

eniting?

welcome at NM server.... our politic is f***** up  :-* but still gf thx for sieg.
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

Fireslasher

Quote from: zthrx on October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM
... btw as Asga said to Panic: "Enjoy the castle for 2 weeks"  hope u enjoyed ;)

Lol, ofc he can say that, when he's go zerg on his side... Btw, where are all the pics of us pwning you at throne room, and at Martyrs?

Whatever, I had fun on siege, not like I care for castle lol, CH is better.
You cannot kill what you did not create.

gamias10

gg panics.. what are u gonna said now?...u like nm easy ppl as u were saying some time a go?...

Fireslasher

Quote from: gamias10 on October 27, 2007, 11:23:45 PM
gg panics.. what are u gonna said now?...u like nm easy ppl as u were saying some time a go?...

Clan vs Clan or party vs party, we would own most of the server lol... If you don't belive, set up a fair PvP, and see.
You cannot kill what you did not create.

voudas69

nice siege ...lot of noobs to kill i was dieng coz of NotEnoughMana

also thenks to trackzero ... i finaly got my real nickname back Voudas69 FTW :D see u ingame :D
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Blondy

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 27, 2007, 11:25:07 PM
Clan vs Clan or party vs party, we would own most of the server lol... If you don't belive, set up a fair PvP, and see.

maybe, but maybe, pls dont be arogant, it is 50% that you would win and 50% that you would lose, reason why you so easy lose the castel was your arogance, on NM server is hated a clan with arogance- see SINS, thay have copy right for arogance  ;D and you get a lesson, alone you cant handel - see fearless they must cooperate with temp

many wouldnt say that but i see it so, temp + fearless = deathcrush  ::)
when deathcrush will be disolved, the server get bored as before, i would change the castel lord from castel every CS :), so that many allys would participate on it, you get the point last CS are intresting and funny, with "lovely" C4 here

see you at next CS, we will make it intresting, i hope so  ;)

Nefacio

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 27, 2007, 11:25:07 PM

hahahaha just lol on what u are saying
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

voudas69

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 27, 2007, 11:34:03 PM
nice siege ! gz for Sinz & Fearless ! still shame on Heroes .

ty for fun .

shame on aden see u there little biacht :D
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]