2007-11-03 Aden siege

Started by KmD, November 03, 2007, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Quote from: darkling on November 04, 2007, 04:31:37 AM
As always: everyone has its own version of the events ^^

mine is the real one  ;D

let me just get it in here
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

AmunZen

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 04, 2007, 12:57:57 AM
small lesson of line.age2:
when transfer pain is used, a certain ammount of damage is transfered to him. when the OL CP heals me, the life of the summon goes down near 0 as my ass is being hit by lowbies that cant take more then my CP . so, in the heat of the battle, my summon's life (seraphim that has low HP anyway and i dont buff it) aproaches 0. lets say its 500 HP.
when u hit me for 4.5k damage, he cant take half or 40% or not even 10% in this case, so all damage is transferred to me.
WOW, gratz, u did a 4.5k damage with a critical on a mage!
u are TEH man!
ah, wait, i forgot to say i had beserk that decreases defense and i was using m.def potions not p.def

learn a bit these things and then come back :)  :-*
<3d ppl wich have really bad excuses.. 5.4k to u ... 3k to ur summon... if the summon has low hp . tp dont work .. is simple.. it doesnt work a little % or w/e u are trying to said

Husstler

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 03, 2007, 10:20:45 PM
F**k! i had the time of my life, really this was the greatest/funniest siege i ever took part of ;D
Loosing Aden = no EWA and no books of giants
                        also
Loosing Aden = no Aden Circlet
                        also
Loosing Aden = no place to wander in if u are bored  :P
                         but
Fighting versus 17 clans = PRICELESS  8)

I remember when one SM party rushed through 3-4 DC parties, and the felt before us like grass before the scythe.
I killed untill i ran out of mana and then i calmly waited to die before Aden's gates while 238927 archers were hitting my ass for 200 damage on TP and our healer also ran out of mana. ;D
ahahaha, i remember also when i targeted morw3n on the battlefield, killed her healer and then killed her and some random archer, and all that by myself.
or after siege ended, i entered Aden castle and hunted down some CH, too bad the expelled me ;'(

Great siege, lot of enemies, and another lesson of pwnage from SuicideMission.
<3 u guys  :-*

LOL k....well if u call zerged 4 clans that in  10 mins won pvp vs all of u then destroyed  doors...then destroyed cryst then killed yet again inside the castle then OMFG EXXXXXXXXXXXXCUUUUUUUSEEEEE FUKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....it only took 4 clans of US FEARLESSS 2 get inside  and i supose ur the same amount of ppl......and maybe if we didnt go 2 aden just 2 play with u guys could had tourned difrent but well......and another thing dont get me rong plz i respect most os SM and only SM does oldschool from V3 but u man talking so much BS AND BS kinda pisses me off... try not 2 speak so much crap cause u lose something.....peace out!

KmD

Quote from: Husstler on November 04, 2007, 06:21:53 AM
LOL k....well if u call zerged 4 clans that in  10 mins won pvp vs all of u then destroyed  doors...then destroyed cryst then killed yet again inside the castle then OMFG EXXXXXXXXXXXXCUUUUUUUSEEEEE FUKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....it only took 4 clans of US FEARLESSS 2 get inside  and i supose ur the same amount of ppl......and maybe if we didnt go 2 aden just 2 play with u guys could had tourned difrent but well......and another thing dont get me rong plz i respect most os SM and only SM does oldschool from V3 but u man talking so much BS AND BS kinda pisses me off... try not 2 speak so much crap cause u lose something.....peace out!
Omagat peeps stop talking bullcrap, it was so obvious we were zerged by Fearless first and then by DC (just to let u know - we had barelly 35 peoples online during all siege). You talk about 4 clans.. nice 4 clans with good organisation and good online >> then 35 peeps with good organisation also. And about DC n/c because they listed 10 clans i dont know how many were there, but A LOT.
And ye each time we did "mini rush" like u called it, we were killing 50-100 peeps lol and u could use res, we didnt :>
Siege was nice!!! A lot of action ))

P.S: dont needed crap like bugged crystalls or not, obviously they had additional peeps to destroy them :>
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Sp3ctre

first of all i think all the truth must be said :

FEARLESS MADE DEAL WITH DC TO TAKE ADEN FROM SM

and this is the ouful truth and some ppl know what i am talking about - and here i speak about the liders
not the mases  ;)
and all was conform the plan ...
ferless com to castle fight with us ,broke all cristals and left - about this <3 u guys u are so prowd about what u done :)
but consider that WE WERE 1 CLAN think about this 1 CLAN +1 pt panic + 1 pt et3rnal
and u come today and say "we owned  u" hard ! 8)
<3 u all
about dc ...
i used to respect them but now ...

when asga ask morw3n THE ADEN DEAL behind this was more ...but morw3n had not the whyse to see this...
think about : fearless + temp are strong and SM could be an ally for DC  but DC betray SM...  first DC say that is an FAKE ATAC just to ferless see and after they all register in atakers ... verry nice done to stab us in the back, u guys can be proud about this ! LOL

about Sm gratz ppl was great sige and all did great job and ppl we kill there know we did great job ;)

zakit

wind, on siege im allways usiing m def pots and zerk, ;p but on pvp i wonder of zerk ;p less dmg from mages, and p def gives almost nothing, if archer makes you critic ;p

Quote from: zakit on April 10, 2008, 10:38:46 PM
only Wind have enough skills to be proud Really Hero of ES
Buruko ES/SPS - Retired - 8 times Hero... <3
Zakiti WS+ BH/DA
<3

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on November 04, 2007, 12:37:43 AM

Yea probably someone glitched and exploited into your castle and broke the crystals... maybe also someone from SM betrayed you or maybe Jesus ported there and destroyed them himself... ;)   Who knows, who knows....  :D
ya probably some1 here is misunderstanding something but he keeps writing ... lets see hmm... i said DC so u feel urself as a DC member?and about the glitch i just said it but i didnt mean that some1 exploited i have no prooves no video material so i cant say nothing I just mentioned it ...pls try to read and understand more carefully befor quoteing my words ... and if u were so damn strong and powerful why isnt aden under SINS's flag atm?
edit :@amunzen : well i crited u on tp like around 3k on tp and ur cat for ~2.6k so..? and?but dun forget u are in light armor means more p def than wind ...think about it
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Kamillo29

Quote from: tzuc on November 04, 2007, 01:28:39 AM

AWESOME .... SIEGE

Would you like to have a cup of earl grey with vay?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

WindPhoenix

Quote from: AmunZen on November 04, 2007, 05:55:28 AM
<3d ppl wich have really bad excuses.. 5.4k to u ... 3k to ur summon... if the summon has low hp . tp dont work .. is simple.. it doesnt work a little % or w/e u are trying to said
ye can say that u did 32837428907 damage, it doesnt matter now, isnt it?
As Robin said, everybody is having his own version.
/care
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 04, 2007, 11:07:11 AM
@ wind + tomek ... u act like an old married couple :) 

@ wind : we lost aden , stop searching reasons...we simply wasnt strong eungh to keep castle with 5-6 party against 17 clan ... we did against 10...but 17 too was too much ... no need to flame.. GZ for the winners.

@ tomekz00r bro : funny but true that u all about ally/clan politics ... marriage with Temp ( with your old enemy ) , and now SINS soe-d when DC comed ... be proud of your friendship with your ex-ememies !make some other deals in the future..its your CL-s and your clans business.... but u need to know SM will NEVER be NO ONES b1tch ... if we need to fall , we will .. but i know who is on my side, and i dont need enemies beside me .

gl.

1.  Its soo funny how you mention Temp all the time rofl... It was always only 1 party of TheHeroes who are helping us not a full Temp ally omg...
2.  About the first rush... We were SINS (3 partys)+WS(2 partys)+LittlePigs(2 partys)+5 or 6 NoobAttack so we didnt really ZERG you (you will probably say now NOO there were all TEMP ally with you and DC was also there!!!! but i dont care), and we cleared the area in 10 minutes... And it was soo easy to clear it  ;)and i have to say that you deffended it really really bad
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

KmD

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on November 04, 2007, 11:29:19 AM
1.  Its soo funny how you mention Temp all the time rofl... It was always only 1 party of TheHeroes who are helping us not a full Temp ally omg...
2.  About the first rush... We were SINS (3 partys)+WS(2 partys)+LittlePigs(2 partys)+5 or 6 NoobAttack so we didnt really ZERG you (you will probably say now NOO there were all TEMP ally with you and DC was also there!!!! but i dont care), and we cleared the area in 10 minutes... And it was soo easy to clear it  ;)and i have to say that you deffended it really really bad
Ok menx lets do simple math: u mentioned almost 8 parties, we had max 4 parties :D (36-40 member :>)
At least u were twice more and lol twice better geared xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Endorama on November 04, 2007, 10:35:53 AM
ya probably some1 here is misunderstanding something but he keeps writing ... lets see hmm... i said DC so u feel urself as a DC member?and about the glitch i just said it but i didnt mean that some1 exploited i have no prooves no video material so i cant say nothing I just mentioned it ...pls try to read and understand more carefully befor quoteing my words ... and if u were so damn strong and powerful why isnt aden under SINS's flag atm?
edit :@amunzen : well i crited u on tp like around 3k on tp and ur cat for ~2.6k so..? and?but dun forget u are in light armor means more p def than wind ...think about it

I just wanted to tell you and the same goes to all the fcking morons on this server to STOP fcking posting Stupid comments when you lose a castle. Its soo stupid of you to post something like that someone destroyed your crystals with exploit if you heared it from some nub saying it in your clan and you dont have any prove of it. Its just simply RETARDED get it?? You make yourself look like a complete idiot when I (yes im doing screens when im destroying crystals so i can prove morons like U that your wrong) post a screen of destroying your crystal by myself. Im saying it one more time so you will understand it better... THINK BEFORE YOU POST RETARDED COMMENTS!  ;)

Peace!
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P