Web Analytics
2007-11-03 Aden siege

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-03 Aden siege

Started by KmD, November 03, 2007, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KmD

Well siege has not started yet, but it's gona be interesting :> Just look at attack/defend list :>

P.S: Dejavu feeling :>
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

zakit

that will be nice siege...well it will be nice siege, this wont be booring. but as i think SM will keep Aden ;d
hahah :D <3

Quote from: zakit on April 10, 2008, 10:38:46 PM
only Wind have enough skills to be proud Really Hero of ES
Buruko ES/SPS - Retired - 8 times Hero... <3
Zakiti WS+ BH/DA
<3

Blondy

Quote from: zakit on November 03, 2007, 04:11:23 PM
but as i think SM will keep Aden ;d

it is all about politic  ;)

KmD

OMG OMG was sooo fun <3 <3 even when we were way way less then attackers :>
<3 <3 <3 seals
Very good siege, it seems finally after big break sieges become more and more interesting!
I personally wait for c5 or c6. Imho lots of peeps will back after it :P

Regards, KmD :> TY all: attackers and defenders

Knock

Nothing Else Matters

PainMaster

Quote from: zakit on November 03, 2007, 04:11:23 PM
that will be nice siege...well it will be nice siege, this wont be booring. but as i think SM will keep Aden ;d

Siege was realy nice, and u are wrong , SM didnt keep castle. :P . Sige was v.nice . We start at Goddard and with 1 rush we smash whole Temp.Then we move to Aden and with 1st rush we take Aden Castle. In time when Ch defend Aden FTR <1 party>  back to Goddard and  Smash all Temp Flags two times.  <damn GunKata i use full mana to kill you and nothink gz.  :o
THX to FTR was realy  COOL action.  GG to all attakers and defenders.

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Probocis

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 03, 2007, 08:48:04 PM
okies , after the siege, and after 6 weeks Aden Ownage, i cant say more that : CONGRATULATIONS for the winners !
it was nice siege with awesome PvPs :))

what NO ONE cant did alone ( temp, fearless ..etc..) , u did together, be proud about it ! ^^ enjoy the Caslte :)

respect <3 : Mark .
temp or other ally dident helped our ally ;/

Knock

Quote from: KmD on November 03, 2007, 04:08:04 PM
Well siege has not started yet, but it's gona be interesting :> Just look at attack/defend list :>

P.S: Dejavu feeling :>

3 clans vs 17? Are u kidding me?
Nothing Else Matters

WindPhoenix

F**k! i had the time of my life, really this was the greatest/funniest siege i ever took part of ;D
Loosing Aden = no EWA and no books of giants
                        also
Loosing Aden = no Aden Circlet
                        also
Loosing Aden = no place to wander in if u are bored  :P
                         but
Fighting versus 17 clans = PRICELESS  8)

I remember when one SM party rushed through 3-4 DC parties, and the felt before us like grass before the scythe.
I killed untill i ran out of mana and then i calmly waited to die before Aden's gates while 238927 archers were hitting my ass for 200 damage on TP and our healer also ran out of mana. ;D
ahahaha, i remember also when i targeted morw3n on the battlefield, killed her healer and then killed her and some random archer, and all that by myself.
or after siege ended, i entered Aden castle and hunted down some CH, too bad the expelled me ;'(

Great siege, lot of enemies, and another lesson of pwnage from SuicideMission.
<3 u guys  :-*
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Endorama

Quote from: Probocis on November 03, 2007, 09:50:20 PM
temp or other ally dident helped our ally ;/
hmm...they might not helped u in direct way but well fighting vs us is a preety big help that u can resieve

Quote from: PainMaster on November 03, 2007, 09:30:28 PM
Siege was realy nice, and u are wrong , SM didnt keep castle. :P . Sige was v.nice . We start at Goddard and with 1 rush we smash whole Temp.Then we move to Aden and with 1st rush we take Aden Castle. In time when Ch defend Aden FTR <1 party>  back to Goddard and  Smash all Temp Flags two times.  <damn GunKata i use full mana to kill you and nothink gz.  :o
THX to FTR was realy  COOL action.  GG to all attakers and defenders.

ehem... think a big with ur zerged of stupidity brain... "with the first rush we take aden castle" so what was the situation when u came??maybe all gates were broken by sins befor ur asses appeared?? maybe fearless and SM were fighting and u just came in fearless's back killed me and then killed those who were still alive from our side with ~ 10 times more ppl then us ...but anyways <3 the siege was a real carnage :)pure massacre
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

KmD

Oblique

A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)