Web Analytics
2007-11-03 Goddard Siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-03 Goddard Siege

Started by Neozinhu, November 03, 2007, 09:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalSeven

It is always the same thing, " The all Powerful THEHEROS " complaining of the noobs of the milicia, Idiots are you, that they don't know how to play, and they are only crying.

PREFIRO SOFRER COM UMA CAMISA QUE REPRESENTA O MEU POVO, Á IDOLATRAR ALGO QUE PERTENCE AOS OUTROS.

PvtStuka

no, sins were at aden... there were only temp... but look how many clans... astri did /massrecruit to get every person against you ;)

Astramael      [db/tr]

MetalSeven

Quote from: PvtStuka on November 04, 2007, 08:09:09 PM
no, sins were at aden... there were only temp... but look how many clans... astri did /massrecruit to get every person against you ;)

Yes!! but we have good friends that help us and they always honor us!!! Death Crush, THX for all yours DeathCrush!! we will be to your side, whenever they need, and to the asgalus for your honor!!!

PREFIRO SOFRER COM UMA CAMISA QUE REPRESENTA O MEU POVO, Á IDOLATRAR ALGO QUE PERTENCE AOS OUTROS.

jackas

honor O.o ?
btw Astri why u have only +wit dye's;d ?

MetalSeven

Quote from: jackas on November 04, 2007, 11:21:45 PM
honor O.o ?
btw Astri why u have only +wit dye's;d ?

When I say honor, I say in relation to valorization of the friendship! The one that a lot of people forget,  that is just a game,and they begin to offend the people,without to know who are.

andrewsdok

Quote from: Neozinhu on November 04, 2007, 01:43:18 AM
humm..we died 150 times...
we killed only 6 of yours......

but...we keep the castle...and no come say "hit bihind walls"....heroes keep the castle for 1year+ (dunno how many time) using it too...so...stop to cry......make another strategy....and i see u in 2 weeks.

btw...we aren't a "noob clan"....we respect all our enemys....u can see...after siege....nobody of milicia said "haha...naabs"....only Heroes...when think got the castle......said "where milicia now? idiots"...

its only a game...i think people play for get some fun...if u think only in wow...and no get fun.......i'm sorry for you...

stop flames and lets talk only about siege....w/o insults...right?

/peace

owned....>.<

rec to you

leobruno

Ok.. we always talk with other "The heroes are the best cla in this server, best players... they know good pvp strategies"... milicia have a lot of noob players, with noob weapons, with noob internet conections (256 kbps lol), with noob other things... we always respect the heroes and other enemies... but Lucifg and more pplo of temp always talk about bugs in the castle... thats funny, they never talk about this when they keep castle ... why ?

Why just now they talk about bugs in the open chat?

The truth is, milicia take godard because we make good combat strategie (tks soviete and metalseven ^^)  and the great help of DC in this day... and we keep the castle safe for 2 months... and thats a point.

Pls stop talk about bugs.. because if we hit behind the wall .. temp hit back... temp not vitim in this case. cya.

tzuc

104 - 19 ... i can do that alone
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

leobruno

NOTE:

In Brazil, almost of ally, we have biggggggggggggg lag in the siege... and this is a big problem for us... for target enemie, for heal, for cp, btw.. for all... so, dont blame us with this siegestatus... its normal in this condictions...

lucifsg

Quote from: PainMaster on November 03, 2007, 11:26:52 PM
same like you when had goddard.. ::)

if we did the same , we would still have the castle. so if u dont know some things about us shut the fack up
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Blondy

it is true elesse, in temp ally only 2 partys are good, the rest n/c, where is the old temp power?  :'(

sean.rick

To be short: Heroes kept Goddard all that period 'CAUSE NOONE WANTED!. At first serious attempt (Milicia's), the town changed owner. Is simple. Who is good/who is skilled/who is nuub..are just flames...
Gratz to Milicia, shame to Heroes 'cause they dont know to lose.