2007-11-10 Innadril siege - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-10 Innadril siege

Started by Blondy, November 10, 2007, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3V1L5T4R

cmon guys... be serious.

i know that deathcrush had close to 300ppl online (285tbh, a friend told me) and fearless had 42ppl online.
we were alone at giran. and supported synd with 2pt at innadrill. and there were full deathcrush + militia.

when milita + deathcrush isn't a zerg, who is? oh sry, fearless is ^^

doesn't matter anyway

Trylo

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on November 11, 2007, 05:24:34 AM
cmon guys... be serious.

i know that deathcrush had close to 300ppl online (285tbh, a friend told me) and fearless had 42ppl online.
we were alone at giran. and supported synd with 2pt at innadrill. and there were full deathcrush + militia.

doesn't matter anyway

Did had Fearless in best times 285 ppl online? This is faking big number. Ur friend is talking bullsh1t and u belive him. I newer saw so much ppl online in 1 ally, its over 30 partys :D. It looks like some1 was watching with Zerg Eye and count even shadows and random ghosts.
Adventurer/ArcanaLord nobless
CzechHorde

Ecthelion

Quote from: Trylo on November 11, 2007, 06:30:56 AM
Did had Fearless in best times 285 ppl online? This is faking big number. Ur friend is talking bullsh1t and u belive him. I newer saw so much ppl online in 1 ally, its over 30 partys :D. It looks like some1 was watching with Zerg Eye and count even shadows and random ghosts.

Winnie the Pooh told him, that we had 300 ppl online.
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Ecthelion

cmon guys... be serious.

doesn't matter anyway

Yea, and Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal and Bruce Lee (we ressurected him) were there and helped us. Oh, i forgot some martian from the space make a space attack on u.
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Blondy

you even dont know how looks full deathcrush, not even milicia

everybody on this two sieges has seen, who need many ppls to make a tie in CS ;), and how much allys

but it is a question of time, when DC get bored from this and the server get in the same "sh1t" as it was w/o DC ally. no CS, no PVP, becouse the "pro kids" from fearless are mega hardly zerged every time even 130 vs 135

i have enough this flames : "you are zerg, you have 5 full partys on baium (we never had more than 3  ;D ) , this is the reason why im every time angry on this game, a week back i have relax on this game, laughed on TS but now, we are suprised from your "stupidity", how you excuse your defeath. I have question if Fearless in the best time has the same behaviour like you now? when yes- you was not so strong  :D, and use the same tactic (stupid but true) like now ---> flame mode on, everybody is zerg, everybody has [ (1party x 3)^2 + 2x(radnom assslickes) ] -> asslickers are belong to you ;)

peac with you i will take a little brake from L2 now, my nerves are on ground now  :-\ -----> joke  :o  :P
cia on Dion ;)

Ecthelion

cmon guys... be serious.

doesn't matter anyway

Oh, and i forgot, we have 1000 dwarfs in towns for shopping, and we want invite whole server in DC and rename all from DN community to DC community. Rofl, be serious man or go buy new brain, if u have one now....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Probocis

this is zerg and they are more then you see in me screen :)

Blondy

btw, where is the post from Giran CS yesterday??  :o

Furesy

Quote from: Probocis on November 11, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

this is zerg and they are more then you see in me screen :)
lol @ the BD bot in right lower corner.
Interesting siege ;O Not even 1 OE weapon o_O'

muthafucker

Quote from: Furesy on November 11, 2007, 11:52:50 AM
lol @ the BD bot in right lower corner.
Interesting siege ;O Not even 1 OE weapon o_O'
rofl bot xD
total retirment.

Soviete

Quote from: PainMaster on November 11, 2007, 12:04:50 AM

to bad that your point was x2

ROFL!

-----
Whisky Tango Foxtrot is Militia?

BTW i never see how many attackers at a castle like yesterday. xD

@Devul: TEMP + SIND + FEARLESS = Zergzors

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

bonio

to thread autor...

BUY NEW CALENDAR

;D

- “Sir, we're surrounded!”
- “Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”